Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

LOVE IT or LEAVE IT: Do You Eat Off Your Kid's Plate?

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:01 PM
Replies (11-20):
maciymommieof3
by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:47 PM

LOL.........I am the exact same way!

Quoting kappalopokis:

Depends on the kid.

DD, sure. DS--- you couldn't pay me! Gross!

Alyssasmommy412
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:50 PM

I ask first DD 1 will allow, most times DD 2 will say no, but I will eat if they are finished and they have food left.

KMAsMommy9182
by Toujours Raison on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:51 PM

No, I do not eat off of her plate, but we do share my food sometimes. 

KeepOnWalking
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:52 PM
We all share food. In our family though. My kids are well manored and are aware that they don't touch others food unless told to do so.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kappalopokis
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:53 PM
I have had other moms accuse me of loving DD more because they see me share with her but not DS when we're in public. Say, at the Zoo-- I but 2 waters. 1 for DD and I, one for DS. If DD wants to drink after him, that's on her. But he spits in the bottle. There is always chewn up food in the bottom. I'm not drinking that! A plate if food is even worse! No thanks!

My friend actually accused me of favoring DD at the Zoo last time because I chose to buy a new bottle of water before I'd sip from DS's bottle. But I'd shared with DD all day! No, but he's much much grosser than she is!

Quoting maciymommieof3:

Quoting kappalopokis:

Depends on the kid.

maciymommieof3
by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:55 PM

well heck.............sometimes boys are just gross!

Quoting kappalopokis:

I have had other moms accuse me of loving DD more because they see me share with her but not DS when we're in public. Say, at the Zoo-- I but 2 waters. 1 for DD and I, one for DS. If DD wants to drink after him, that's in her. But he spits in the bottle. There is always chewn up food in the bottom. I'm not drinking that! A plate if food is even worse! No thanks!

My friend actually accused me of favoring DD at the Zoo last time because I chose to buy a new bottle of water before I'd sip from DS's bottle. But I'd shared with DD all day! No, but he's much much grosser than she is!

Quoting maciymommieof3:

Quoting kappalopokis:

Depends on the kid.

kappalopokis
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:57 PM
Yes, sometimes they are.

And frankly, I think about his ability to wash hands after using the potty... And I don't wanna share with him !

Honestly, I'd share with DD before my own husband! He's almost as gross as DS!

Boys/men are nasty pants!

Quoting maciymommieof3:

well heck.............sometimes boys are just gross!

Quoting kappalopokis:

I have had other moms accuse me of loving DD more because they see me share with her but not DS when we're in public. Say, at the Zoo-- I but 2 waters. 1 for DD and I, one for DS. If DD wants to drink after him, that's in her. But he spits in the bottle. There is always chewn up food in the bottom. I'm not drinking that! A plate if food is even worse! No thanks!

Quoting maciymommieof3:

Quoting kappalopokis:

Depends on the kid.

Two_Hearts
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:13 PM

DD is ten , because of her A.D.D. medication she often eats like a bird ...and sometimes her eyes are bigger than her stomach lol. 

So yes , if her plate has gluten free items on it and she is full or thinks that she wont be able to eat all of it , i do eat some off of her plate lol.

coupon_ash_back
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:21 PM
Ew. No I don't eat anything they have touched,
wissotamum
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:35 PM

Yep.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)