Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I know you are fascinated by it but g-d kid-BE CAREFUL!!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:53 AM
  • 80 Replies
1 mom liked this

Where do I start? I can NOT believe what my child just did. And now that I have calmed down a little it is sort of funny. It also scared the hell out of me.The things little boys do!!

I get home for work and sit down to play on the computer for a bit.Joey (oldest) is watching TV in his room. My younger 2 are giggling and such in the den.I'm starting to get up,telling everyone to go to bed and notice some "desperate" type whispers coming from the den. My "mom-dar" kicks in and I peek my head in. Bryce(9 yr old) is sitting on the couch silently crying and Brian(11 yr old) is demanding "Hold still-I can't get it!" And this is when I realize that my youngest has something stuck on his wiener...Yup,you read that right. Brian and Bryce had pulled the VERY strong magnets off of one of daddy's old name-tags and proceeded to stick them on the head of Bryce's stuff.( I don't think Brian had a lot to do with where they ended up.But,as Bryce's older brother he should have stopped him.) And then they couldn't get them off!!

Everytime somebody tried touching it Bryce started screaming..."It Hurts! Please STOP!" We had to hold him down between 4 people and basically pry the things apart. They were so stuck it probably did hurt and now his little head is all swollen....bah.Boys!! Before anyone says "Why weren't you watching them?" I was but,at 11 and 9 both boys should know better.And anyway,WTH? Why would you do something like that?!! I am laughing and pissed at the same time.Of all the stupid things to do.Sometimes I doubt this kid is as smart as I know he is. LOL

(Btw,boys are out of school for Christmas vacation.The reason they are still up.)

Thought for the day :

Women are angels and when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We are flexible that way.

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ninjascreenname
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:55 AM
1 mom liked this
That's great. Idc who you are m, that is fucking funny. I'm glad he's okay though
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Uzma_mom_of_2
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:03 AM

That's funny, and I agree at those ages you don't need to watch them as closely.

My 8 year old, I just shake my head and remind myself that yes I was that stupid too.

I very rarely bother to check a board twice, so debate, get mad, or whatever it is that'll make you feel better, if you don't like what I have to say, because it won't bother me :)sticking out tongue

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:10 AM

OY VE..... That had to be scary for everyone involved.  There would be some heavy consequences handed down as well once the scare was over.  Magnets are not to be messed with.

mstkn.identity
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:13 AM
Oh my. Glad he is ok but that is funny.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PISCIS29
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:14 AM
2 moms liked this
You just made my night. Busted my chops laughing. Gnight mamma
brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:17 AM

They are both in trouble...waiting for daddy to get home.That way he can help me figure out HOW to/or what to use as consequence.He could have seriously hurt himself. Those stupid magnets were cutting off the circulation to the head of his penis.I mean,it was all dark red and stuff.

I don't know what/how to "punish" him. I'm hoping it doesn't get infected or something.He won't let me look but,I may have pinched him while getting the damn things off.I had him put some neosporin on it. Damn kids!

Quoting frndlyfn:

OY VE..... That had to be scary for everyone involved.  There would be some heavy consequences handed down as well once the scare was over.  Magnets are not to be messed with.

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:19 AM

tsk tskLOL

Quoting PISCIS29:

You just made my night. Busted my chops laughing. Gnight mamma

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:22 AM

That is definitely a let daddy decide the punishment kind of situation since us mommies do not have 3rd legs LOL.   I know all the horror stories of swallowing magnets but not too many of getting the penis stuck between 2.

Quoting brandyblx:

They are both in trouble...waiting for daddy to get home.That way he can help me figure out HOW to/or what to use as consequence.He could have seriously hurt himself. Those stupid magnets were cutting off the circulation to the head of his penis.I mean,it was all dark red and stuff.

I don't know what/how to "punsih" him. I'm hoping it doesn't get infected or something.He won't let me look but,I may have pinched him while getting the damn things off.I had him put some neosporin on it. Damn kids!

Quoting frndlyfn:

Supervane
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:24 AM
Ahhhhh!!! Made be cringe
pasteeater
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:26 AM
I don't think that's funny at all. Yikes that must have hurt! Poor kid. Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky with my boys. The last one is fourteen so I hope so much that we're clear of stuff like that. But who knows. My middle boy joined the navy and is in Africa. So god willing everything will be fine.

You're right. They are old enough to know better than that
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN