Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Dear DH,

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:26 AM
  • 5 Replies
Thank you for remembering to get toilet paper. But really, did you have to get the cheapest shit you could find?! I guess I should just be glad you got the tp, but from now on, I will be the one to buy it.

Seriously, this is the thinnest toilet paper I've ever seen. I can see through it! Lol. It's not like we can't afford the good toilet paper, either. Haha. I seriously don't know what he was thinking. The toilet paper in Walmart bathrooms is better than this crap. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jplumb
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:40 AM
I make sure I'm brand specific when I have dh pick stuff up. If I don't, he will do what your dh did lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
notjstasocermom
by Samantha on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:42 AM
1 mom liked this

thats one thing my Dh will not go cheap on. 

MeghanPerez
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:43 AM
My dh has never done this before. I don't know why he did it this time! Lol. I'm not that anal about brands, but damn! Dollar general brand toilet paper? Haha

Quoting jplumb:

I make sure I'm brand specific when I have dh pick stuff up. If I don't, he will do what your dh did lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Melissa_4
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:44 AM

ROTF!!!  Love it!

I like the Cottonelle with the ridges.  That stuff is tough, and I like to clean the outside of the toilet with it on cleaning day.  It doesn't fall apart when I scrub the base and back of the toilet (where the seat is attached) after spraying with Lysol.

teaspring
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:55 AM

I asked my guy to bring TP home once... just once... he brought home something that looked pretty, Angel Soft I think, but I like stronger stuff... the Angel Soft took twice as much to feel as thick as the Charmin Ultra Strong I like to buy.  I'll get the Walmart knock-off of that, too, which is actually just as good and a couple bucks less expensive, too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)