Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

would you.wear a sterling silver/cubic zerconia wedding ring?

Posted by   + Show Post
I.have been looking online at beautiful sterling silver/cubic zerconia wedding ring.sets and they are beautiful and cheap!.they look like they cost several thousands of dollars and most are like 30.00. would you wear it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:44 PM
Replies (21-30):
Msgme
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Yes I totally would.  I'm not really a diamond kinda girl so spending alot on something that looks just as nice as a cheap one  I'd be happier.  for the first year my wedding ring  turned my finger green  lol

wildlilacs
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:56 PM
Nope, I dont care for diamonds or diamond looking stones, unless it used to set off a coloured gem like a saphire.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Due to allergies to nickel in silver no, I couldn't. I can't even wear white gold :( If I didn't have an allergy I wouldn't care. If it makes you happy, that's all that matters.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xLilBit22
by La Melodia on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Sterling silver looks nice at times but im a gold girl but the stud could be fake i dont care.(:
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
connie45
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Oh no! I'd much rather have a few good and real pieces of jewelry that I can pass down to my daughters than a piece of blingy stuff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColieO
by I Rock on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:58 PM
Not as a wedding ring, but other jewelry sure.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NDADanceMom
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:00 PM

No.  I wear some costume jewelry and next to my diamond ring you can tell the other stuff is fake.  When I wear my real jewels I dont want my wedding ring looking dull.  Id honestly go without if my husband couldnt afford the real thing.  A simple gold band is better than a fake ring to me.  

jillian_G1
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:01 PM

I wouldn't care, but I have an expensive yellow gold and diamond ring, I would rather have white gold, but it was my mother in laws first set of wedding rings. So I wear them cause of the sentiment. My hubby's ring was his grandpas!!!!

lapcounter
by Super Mom on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:02 PM
Just make sure it's good silver.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
QueenBof6
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:02 PM
I must suck because I wouldn't wear it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN