Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

would you.wear a sterling silver/cubic zerconia wedding ring?

Posted by   + Show Post
I.have been looking online at beautiful sterling silver/cubic zerconia wedding ring.sets and they are beautiful and cheap!.they look like they cost several thousands of dollars and most are like 30.00. would you wear it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:44 PM
Replies (31-40):
spastic_poodle
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:02 PM
I'd take cubic zirconia but not sterling silver. Over time the silver gets dull and changes color.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Depends on the quality. I got one when I was pregnant with DS because my rings didn't fit anymore. I got a lot of compliments on it. I still wear it sometimes when we're on vacation and my fingers swell (like in DisneyWorld) and I can't wear my real rings. Some look really fake, mine does not.

If you're shopping for jewelry, does this mean your electricity crisis is over?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PerfectVirgo
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Well, my engagement ring is a ring pop, so.... I think they're fine.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
supermom0609
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:04 PM
My set hubby proposed to me with is a very thin gold 2 piece set with a micro mini diamond and flowers engraved on the sides. it was what his dad proposed to his mom with they are divorced now

Quoting jillian_G1:

I wouldn't care, but I have an expensive yellow gold and diamond ring, I would rather have white gold, but it was my mother in laws first set of wedding rings. So I wear them cause of the sentiment. My hubby's ring was his grandpas!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetMama823
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:04 PM
No...for a wedding ring its gotta be real! Anything else can be whatever.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KME3
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:04 PM
I would never. Not my style. I would rather wear nothing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mich.el.le
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:04 PM

That depends. Am I getting a cz ring because my future husband is selfish with his money, or because he either can't afford a real one or is very giving and doesn't see the point in expensive material posessions? And, is it going to turn my finger green?  

The woman in the avi pic is not me, she is my inspiration.  I am a wife, a mother, and an aspiring trainer and nutritionist. I love seeing people get fit and healthy to lead the lives they are meant to live.

supermom0609
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:05 PM
Yes i switched to monthly and levelized billing. my bill is set at 100.00 a month

Quoting coolmommy2x:

Depends on the quality. I got one when I was pregnant with DS because my rings didn't fit anymore. I got a lot of compliments on it. I still wear it sometimes when we're on vacation and my fingers swell (like in DisneyWorld) and I can't wear my real rings. Some look really fake, mine does not.

If you're shopping for jewelry, does this mean your electricity crisis is over?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
terri.a
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:05 PM

I say who cares what others like...get what you like and can afford. 

supermom0609
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Well we cant afford the real thing

Quoting mich.el.le:

That depends. Am I getting a cz ring because my future husband is selfish with his money, or because he either can't afford a real one or is very giving and doesn't see the point in expensive material posessions? And, is it going to turn my finger green?  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN