Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
So my df and I had decided after a miscarriage to wait to try for babies for 3 years. I was disappointed, all our kids from previous marriages are between 4 and 6 and I didn't want to wait. My fertile period should be starting on the 5th, I'll probably ovulate on the 7th. But the last 3 nights, knowing this, my df has ejaculated inside me with no birth control. the chances of me conceiving from that are slim right? And I also need to know how to talk to him and tell him to figure out what he wants. I don't mislead him on my cycles but I won't stop him if he wants to go with it either...but I can't stand the thought that he would be upset if I did get pregnant.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Replies (11-13):
GUTTADABOSSLADI
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:27 PM

How would he be upset! When he knows there is a chance that you can get pregnant. Me and My Df are trying for our third together and he does the same I have ovaluate and have had sex throughout my fertile days and I maybe pregnant but don't know yet. Let him now how you feel; sit down together and discuss this head on.

ShadowLark
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:31 PM

Sperm can live up to five days during your fertile period.  I'm going with you're about to be pg.

Oh well.  Can't say you didn't warn him!

christinad612
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:54 PM
So I talked to him and he said he wouldn't really mind winging it but wants to wait until after my MRI this month. I might have a pituitary gland abnormality causing my headaches, if that's the case it MAY need surgical or radiation treatment. Which is what I thought the deal was anyway, that we are waiting for that reason and others. But then he just came in me again! Wth dear, I am fertile starting tomorrow!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)