Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

UGGGGGG i'm sooo mad

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:12 PM
  • 1 Replies

I get offers from my kids school for her to all kinds of things.  One was  a trip to England that would cost and arm and a leg. One was for a trip to DC for a forensic thingy during the summer   $1600 and a bunch of othes that she's been recomended for that she doesnt really have an interest in but would look good on college apps in a few years.

I get a letter today  but this was in the school E-news letter about an awesome program for future Jounalilst.  Thats what she wants to be.  the program is held at princeton and totally paid for.  including travel to Princeton (granted i'm kinda close)  Plus its princeton t hats like her 5th choice schoool.   The program is for low income familes and we fall in the guidelines.  and i'm going thru the whole letter getting really excited. GPA has to be 3.5  got it.  has to have an interest in Journalism  she has that in spades.  Has to have a teacher recomend her. I'm sure they all would.   She has to be a Junior.  uggggg  oh well she can apply in 2 years.

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
GUTTADABOSSLADI
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:44 PM

Yes, it's always something. But, just make sure you keep in mind the name and information from this because sometimes it can change. I hope she gets and where she wants and can afford it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)