Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Poll

Question: If you have or have had an iPhone which would you suggest? I am looking into getting one in the near future and have hear conflicting things. Please help.

Options:

iPhone 4s

iPhone 4

iPhone 5

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 29

View Results

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:35 PM
Replies (11-20):
NyiaBaby216
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:43 PM
I have the 4 and I love it. I wouldnt suggest the 5 because none of the old apple accessories are compatible as they've changed everything
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
charmgirl
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:44 PM
I have an android and I'm due for an upgrade I'm so up in the air.

Quoting AleaKat:

More options

I could get as many free ringtones as I wanted now I'm nickel and dimed for every little thing.

Quoting charmgirl:

What do you miss about it

Quoting AleaKat:

None.

I have an iPhone 5 and I miss my galaxy S2 SO much!
BewitchedKisses
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:49 PM

I have a 16 gig 4. But, I want a 5. The camera on the 5 is awesome. It has a sapphire lens. *drool*

However, I'm not ready to lose my unlimited data, and I use more than 20 gigs of data a month, so I can't afford my data habit off of unlimited. haha.

ILoveMyFam
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:53 PM

If you have the money, get the 5, if you'd like to keep the money in your pocket, go for the 4S, it's better than the 4 but not a big step down from the 5.  I have the 4s and have no complaints!

QueenBee107
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:21 PM
I got a iPhone 4S and live it. But before that I had a shitty phone so anything was better then that.
crwspringer
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:29 PM
20 gigs? How. I still have an unlimited data plan from old contracts and I asked them about my average usage and was told I use 500 megs and I am on it 2 hours a day (while on the train) minimum.

Quoting BewitchedKisses:

I have a 16 gig 4. But, I want a 5. The camera on the 5 is awesome. It has a sapphire lens. *drool*

However, I'm not ready to lose my unlimited data, and I use more than 20 gigs of data a month, so I can't afford my data habit off of unlimited. haha.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mysticalmalissa
by Malissa on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:36 PM

You must be on Verizon? I panic over losing mine...which we all will within two years :/

Quoting BewitchedKisses:

mysticalmalissa
by Malissa on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:38 PM

I use my unlimited to tether to my laptop and my son is stuck on a 2gig plan so he uses my unlimited via wifi.

Quoting crwspringer:

20 gigs? How. I still have an unlimited data plan from old contracts and I asked them about my average usage and was told I use 500 megs and I am on it 2 hours a day (while on the train) minimum.

Quoting BewitchedKisses:

crazymeanmom
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:41 PM
Bump. More info please
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)