Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Poll

Question: If you have or have had an iPhone which would you suggest? I am looking into getting one in the near future and have hear conflicting things. Please help.

Options:

iPhone 4s

iPhone 4

iPhone 5

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 29

View Results

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:35 PM
Replies (21-30):
mommy_2_be_2010
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:43 PM
I have an S3 and it's awesome
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BewitchedKisses
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 6:38 PM

I stream Pandora or Netflix while I'm at work for about 6 hours a day, 5 days a week.

Quoting crwspringer:

20 gigs? How. I still have an unlimited data plan from old contracts and I asked them about my average usage and was told I use 500 megs and I am on it 2 hours a day (while on the train) minimum.

Quoting BewitchedKisses:

I have a 16 gig 4. But, I want a 5. The camera on the 5 is awesome. It has a sapphire lens. *drool*

However, I'm not ready to lose my unlimited data, and I use more than 20 gigs of data a month, so I can't afford my data habit off of unlimited. haha.

Photobucket

crwspringer
by Platinum Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 6:52 PM
Does your work have a wifi to use. Otherwise I'd be bringing in a regular radio.
What do you do that you are able to do this so much.

Quoting BewitchedKisses:

I stream Pandora or Netflix while I'm at work for about 6 hours a day, 5 days a week.

Quoting crwspringer:

20 gigs? How. I still have an unlimited data plan from old contracts and I asked them about my average usage and was told I use 500 megs and I am on it 2 hours a day (while on the train) minimum.

Quoting BewitchedKisses:

I have a 16 gig 4. But, I want a 5. The camera on the 5 is awesome. It has a sapphire lens. *drool*

However, I'm not ready to lose my unlimited data, and I use more than 20 gigs of data a month, so I can't afford my data habit off of unlimited. haha.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BewitchedKisses
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 6:56 PM

I don't watch the Netflix, I just listen to it. My phone screen is flipped toward my desk. There is no open WiFi at work. And I work for a student loan servicing agent. I look at Bankruptcy and other discharge documents all day.

We can't have regular radios at our desks, we are not allowed to plug anything into the electrical outlets at our desks. We have the option of bringing in MP3 players, but mine is broken.

Quoting crwspringer:

Does your work have a wifi to use. Otherwise I'd be bringing in a regular radio.
What do you do that you are able to do this so much.

Quoting BewitchedKisses:

Quoting crwspringer:

Quoting BewitchedKisses:

Photobucket

-Kney-
by Courtney on Jan. 4, 2013 at 7:02 PM
I am lookin into getting one too.. i can upgrade in Nov n want something different

I have the HTC Rhyme now i love it but want something different
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on Jan. 5, 2013 at 12:19 AM
I have a 4s and I love it. The only thing I miss about my android phone is the free ringtones, but I will live. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eviesmom453
by Platinum Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 12:19 AM

None!

Josie_P
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 12:39 AM

The 5. It's what I have. It's faster than my 4s was.

Aurora-Dove
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 12:40 AM
Is there a difference in the three?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColieO
by I Rock on Jan. 5, 2013 at 12:42 AM
The Android version.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)