Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Healthy drinks, besides water, for a toddler...

Posted by   + Show Post
My son doesn't like water. He'll drink a little from my cups here and there, but out of his own cups, that's a no-go. I've even tried just giving him water and nothing else, thinking if he got thirsty enough, he'd drink it. Nope. After 2 days, about 8 sips of water and about 3 barely wet diapers, I caved and gave him his diluted Gatorade. lol, I water down ALL of his juice. He mostly drinks Gatorade and water. A couple times a month, I give him about 2 oz of apple juice, super diluted, but that gives him the runs. I really wanna break him of this no-water stuff because that's mostly all we drink around here and I know juices aren't great for him all the time. Help me, please!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:19 AM
Replies (111-113):
MicheleJM
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 4:22 PM
My sons like La Croix. Its flavored seltzer water. Maybe he will think its soda. Its not sweet but it is flavored, lemon, lime, etc.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BlessesSuccess
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:31 AM

I would try something all natural like the products I just found at Sozo.  They are nutritional drinks that contain the same nutritional values of 21 Fruits and Vegetables.  My youngest daughter won't eat anything "good for her".  My oldest 2 daughters are health food fanatics so I sneak in some supplements for now.  More details at sozolife.com/blessedsuccess. It's is frustrating but this too shall pass.  My kids are 18, 18, 16, 12 and 10!

Mel0dy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:37 AM

Have you tried making fruit water?

Gotta drink the water to get the fruit lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)