Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Pregnancy is very painful. Can you relate? Any advice

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 1:05 AM
  • 16 Replies

Ever since last week, I have been in so much pain with this pregnancy. I am 33 weeks and can barely walk! I had to have my husband push me in a wheelchair today while we took a tour of the Pentagon building. Every time I step out of the car, I have to stand their for a minute before I can move because my back and pelvic area just kills me. My lower back, between legs, upper inner thighs are just so achy i can barey move. Has anyone ever had so much pain in their pregnancy like this? 

juggling

by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 1:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bigmetalchicken
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 1:08 AM

I did. Can you try doing some pelvic stretches?  They helped me.  They did not relieve is completely, but it did make it easier to sleep.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 2:19 AM

Yes and i had the severe edema to go with it.  Had to wear compression stockings whenever i left the house and took full advantage of those motor carts at stores.

shyone_91786
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 2:26 AM

Yeah and my feet were swollen big time I thought my son was trying to swim down my legg lol

squeakers2
by Silver Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 2:37 AM
I had really bad back and pelvic pain with my last pregnancy. It started at around 16 weeks and progressively got worse. Around 33 weeks, my pelvic bone started popping. First time that happened, I almost screamed it hurt so bad. DF would have to wake up with me at night to help me roll over or get up to go pee. It was horrible. The only thing that helped me was hot baths. It was to the point I was taking one almost every night. That is, until I was 37 weeks. I sat down in the tub and when I went to scoot down into the water, I dislocated my tail bone. I had to be lifted out of chairs. It hurt to lay in bed. I had my son 2 weeks later and ended up with back labor from hell bc of my tail bone. My son is almost 12 weeks old and I just now stopped having tail bone pain.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EyEmTuRtLe
by Turtle on Jan. 5, 2013 at 2:38 AM

Sorry I got no advice. I'm one of those that every woman hates when it comes to pregnancies and birth. Totally uneventful until I was admitted for delivery.

your_angel
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 2:46 AM
I feel your pain. With my first I had severe pain in my pelvic bone starting at 28 weeks and stuck with me until well after delivery. This time I've had it since 14 weeks. I'm so miserable its unreal. A few steps and I'm in excruciating pain in my pelvic bone it pops all the time and makes turning over in bed walking and lifting one leg a huge pain. I'm sorry mama I really hope you find some relief.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
happymommy1105
by Platinum Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 2:47 AM
Yep. I had perscription pain meds for it. but even that didn't help and I didn't bother taking them
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
1stpreggers
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 2:50 AM
Yes I had sciatic nerve pain which made it difficult to sit and stand.hang in there momma!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColieO
by I Rock on Jan. 5, 2013 at 2:53 AM
My lower back hurt constantly, and with my daughter i thought my crotch was trying to rip itself apart. Plus nasty sciatic pain and pregnancy induced carpal tunnel.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MIA0223
by Ruby Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:16 AM
Yep. My hips would basically lock!
But just have birth yesterday so it's all over with! Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)