Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Seizure response dog!

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:44 AM
  • 8 Replies

So I'm super excited! We are getting a seizure response dog for our son. A lady saw our sons story and had a donation made to her organization and she trains service dogs and she wanted to apply that donation towards a seizure response dog and train one for our son! We should get the dog next year.

by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
duejan13th
by ♥Jessica♥ on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Cool
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stephie849
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this
That's awesome!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JessicaRee
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Those dogs are amazing! My mom's former neighbor has one and she is one of the prettiest bulldogs I've ever seen!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NDADanceMom
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:07 AM

I considered getting one for my daughter that recognizes blood sugar highs and lows.   

Mipsy
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:10 AM

I believe ours is going to be a golden lab. She typically works with goldendoodles but there are none pregnant right now or due to be soon but some golden labs are :)

Quoting JessicaRee:

Those dogs are amazing! My mom's former neighbor has one and she is one of the prettiest bulldogs I've ever seen!

ShugarD
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Congrats to u and ur family on getting the blessing of the alert dog. I too endure siezures so I know what it's like when they sneak up on u and u have no warnings of them coming. The dog will be a true blessing for ur son and the family. Good luck to u all and my prayers and blessing are with u all..Happy New year (2013). God bewith u all.  

Mipsy

I've read amazing stories about brittle diabetics having them (although I know other diabetics have them too)

Quoting NDADanceMom:

I considered getting one for my daughter that recognizes blood sugar highs and lows.   

sweetmissy_05
1 mom liked this

That's wonderful!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN