Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

this is just me ranting...

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 4:51 PM
  • 8 Replies

don't know if y'all agree I have a couple things to rant about... This place is good for it, hahaha.

first rant: why the hell does the parents go out every weekend and leave their kids with someone else?!?!?! IT OKAY TO DO IT ONCE IN A WHILE BUT NOT EVERY FRICKING HOLIDAYS AND WEEKENDS!!!

Second rant: I have this one friend who been married to this one lady who had a affair twice and he still stick with her!  My friend said he the luckly guy ever, I think he should be thinking that his wife is lucky that he's still around! I wanted to say something but i was being a bigger person and just kept my mouth shut!

Tell me if i'm wrong here.  is there something wrong with these people?!  Not my place, I don't have a thing for this friend of mine, just don't like seeing that he being used and taken advanged of.  I am happyly engaged to a wonderful man who I've been with for 8 years!

by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 4:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Momyplease
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 4:57 PM
1 mom liked this
well if sound like a duck walk like a duck it must be a frigging duck. you have found the ducks. enough said.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 4:58 PM

Alot of it is how they were raised and exposed to growing up.   Some never outgrow the partying mentality.   I never even had a partying phase.

creneep83
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:04 PM

Even if they are in their 40s?!  their kids are in 1st and 3rd grade... I think they had enough partying lol.... but maybe u r right they probably never outgrow the partying mentality...

Quoting frndlyfn:

Alot of it is how they were raised and exposed to growing up.   Some never outgrow the partying mentality.   I never even had a partying phase.

iansusie
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:14 PM

If you are not the one watching the kids, none of your business.... 

Your friend needs to grow a pair but eitherway, none of your business either!

creneep83
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:26 PM

I know it none of my business but i was stating it as a general thing, not just one couple... PEOPLE in general

Quoting iansusie:

If you are not the one watching the kids, none of your business.... 

Your friend needs to grow a pair but eitherway, none of your business either!

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:30 PM

My grandfather is in his 80s and yet has some very bad habits he has not "grown' out of yet.  

Quoting creneep83:

Even if they are in their 40s?!  their kids are in 1st and 3rd grade... I think they had enough partying lol.... but maybe u r right they probably never outgrow the partying mentality...

Quoting frndlyfn:

creneep83
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:42 PM

that sad!  but it is what it is!  =)

Quoting frndlyfn:

My grandfather is in his 80s and yet has some very bad habits he has not "grown' out of yet.  

Quoting creneep83:

Quoting frndlyfn:

creneep83
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:10 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN