Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Gotta love progress! (weight loss pics)

Posted by   + Show Post

Down 80 pounds.
20 to go till goal!

I've been working really hard eating healthy foods and walking when I can. Losing weight has changed almost everything about my life. If anyone out there doubts their ability to lose weight or be healthy, you CAN do it the right way!

No pills
No shakes
Nada...

Have you lost weight? Got pics? I need some motivation for this last 20 pounds!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:04 AM
Replies (31-40):
armyvet06
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:34 AM
You look amazing mama!
.betty.white.
by bilf on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:36 AM
3 moms liked this

Awesome job you look great!

Here are some of my weight loss pictures.  I don't weigh myself often but I can tell you I went from about a size 8 to a size 2.  I currently weigh about 124 and before I was at about 140 (that is my guess because I never weighed myself lol)

2011:

Septemberish 2011:

March 2012:

Summer 2012-> Current photos of my weight loss 

JeremiahJackson
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:38 AM
My bf has lost about 60 lbs since his divorce. I can only hope that my # gets that high lol.

Quoting proudmommy690:

You got that right. After my divorce i lost a lot of weight. Im with someone now for 3yrs had a baby and cant lose the weight :(

Quoting JeremiahJackson:

Me just now at 210. I don't see much of a difference maybe yall do. My secret... Divorce! lmbo BEST DIET EVER!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mcwife86
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this

oh yeah i have lol. i was 190 when i walked out of the hospital with my son. I'm now at 147 and have 17 left to my goal. 147 is the top end of my 'healthy weight' spectrum so yayyy for finally being in that. i haven't cut out any particular food group. i use an app on my phone call 'my fitness pal' that tells me how many calories i need and keeps track of what i eat. im at 1200 cal a day....which was really hard at first. i didn't realise how much calories things had. i would eat something thinking 'oh this is a small portion so im fine' and then with the calorie counter i realise like half my calories got taken up by that one thing! so i eat at least 2 meals a week with no meat, red meat only once a week if that, no 'white' anything ( as in bread, rice, pasta), organic when i can, fresh or frozen veggies only and as far as drinks go....well i cut out everything except my green drinks, water, and sweet tea. yes i know sweet tea has a ton of sugar but that is something i refuse to give up lol. i feel soooo much better now that i have gotten back to my ideal weight area.

proudmommy690
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Thats what i need to lose. Last i weighed myself i went from 205 to 195...i only lose weight when im sick and dont eat that weight was lost in 1 weekend...seriously. But sadly its probably back plus some :( i feel terrible my jeans dont fit i hate myself.

Quoting JeremiahJackson:

My bf has lost about 60 lbs since his divorce. I can only hope that my # gets that high lol.

Quoting proudmommy690:

You got that right. After my divorce i lost a lot of weight. Im with someone now for 3yrs had a baby and cant lose the weight :(

Quoting JeremiahJackson:

Me just now at 210. I don't see much of a difference maybe yall do. My secret... Divorce! lmbo BEST DIET EVER!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JeremiahJackson
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:50 PM
Don't hate yourself girl. Get proactive! Cut carbs and drink tons of water. Busy yourself when you feel snackish and always drink a big glass of water before every meal (The water will take up room and your stomach so that you won't eat as much) The main thing to remember is "don't live to eat, eat to live".

Quoting proudmommy690:

Thats what i need to lose. Last i weighed myself i went from 205 to 195...i only lose weight when im sick and dont eat that weight was lost in 1 weekend...seriously. But sadly its probably back plus some :( i feel terrible my jeans dont fit i hate myself.

Quoting JeremiahJackson:

Quoting proudmommy690:

Quoting JeremiahJackson:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy4000
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:52 PM

You are losing it at a good rate too, which means you will probably keep it off, sometimes more important than losing it to start with. Nice job and congrats.

NVL0707
by Emerald Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:53 PM
Can you tell me how the points system works? I've been wanting to do weight watchers but can't afford the membership right now.

Quoting Jace1028:

Wow! Great job. You look stunning! I follow the points system as well! I'm not a member anymore, but it still works for me. =)

Quoting vicky33006:

I hate this pic, but at least it's full body... I weighed 185lbs here. I'm 175lbs now with about 25lbs more to go. I'm 5'6". I've done it the healthy way as well. I'm on weight watchers and work out a lot :)

OP congrats!!! You look great!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:06 PM

Wow great pics ladies, these are amazing transformations!

bebe_ju-rah
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:07 PM
Great job!!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN