Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

hi I am a 30yr old first time mom, my daughter is 10 months.

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:12 AM
  • 12 Replies

My daughter is like my best friend, especially since we spend all day everyday together. I stay at home due to the fact that my daughter has some issues that call for physical and occupational therapy thoughout the week, and a little extra care and attention. I love being with her ecause she grows so fast and I don't want to miss a minute. I do though wish sometimes that I had some one to talk to that would understand the stresses of being a full time mom and even better the stress of caring for a child with xtra needs. though her father is around he works to pay the bills and so I amin charge of all of her care from diapers, to feedings, to appointments, etc. So since he doesent have to deal with the actual child care stuff he has no clue about its stresses. I also go to school online so i can be with my daughter while doing school, which is even harder to juggle and I am a" Scentsy Consultant" also for a tleast a little supplemental income each month. I love doing it and it is the only job I can do and take the baby, since I just made the baby my honorary hostess and take her to the parties I throw, and the rest of my customers I get through my website: carriewhitfield.scentsy.us 

The point is I have alot on my plate and though its worth it  and I woulden't change anything, I just wish I had someone to talk to who's life was similar:)

by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 2:21 AM

I am sure many moms on here have coped with having a baby that needs extra help if her development.

burgandymonroe
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 3:11 AM
I do too, that's why I am so excited to be a part of cafemom. I wish I would have found a place like this a long time ago:). I can't wait to start making friends especially since my schedule doesn't allow me the opportunity to get out and about and mingle or make friends. This will be a way for me to begin to regain part of my life that isn't just 24/7 baby:) though I woulden't give up a moment with her, that's why I don't go any where she can't go and therefore haven't been able to have much needed one on one adult conversations .
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Jan. 6, 2013 at 5:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to Cafemom. I know all about being a busy mama. I have 6 daughter's. 2 adult and 4 still at home. I homeschool the youngest 2. But it's rewarding and I wouldn't change a thing. (frusterations and all) There's also lots of other groups that you may be interested in as well.  

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi and welcome! It is hard to juggle everything but it's worth it.

Reina13
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello!! I love your avatar. You little one is so cute!!

Enjoy a Coffee Break Every Tuesday with Us!

piwife
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Hello my name is natalia am 25 and have 3 kids. Am also sahm and going to college. Am still learning to jugle life also
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
burgandymonroe
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:05 PM
Thank you ladies, it is good to see other moms that are working to balance everything. Before you have kids you have have such an unrealistic view on what it takes to be a parent, you think it's just diapers and feedings and if you just stay organized everything will go as planned. Then you find once you are a mom you find out that though the rewards are more than you could ever imagine, the work load is too. It goes way beyond diapers and feedings. As far as being organized and things going as planned, though you can try to be organized things still rarely go as planned.
kansasmom1978
by Katie on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:58 PM

I am a stay at home mom and I have a special needs child. You can PM me if you like.

burgandymonroe
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Hi Kansasmom, I would actually love to chat, I haven't figured out how to message you though or send you a friend request, with your page private. Can you help?
mom_dl6
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:25 PM

Your a very awesome loving Mom clapping

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)