Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

New Mom here! =]

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 2:29 PM
  • 4 Replies

Anthony 1 week old 

Hi Mom's,  Im Emilie a new mommy to baby Anthony.  he is 3 months old and I got really really lucky with him.  Here's the run down.  2009 I had a partial Molar pregnancy I was told there was so much scar tissue that going fulll term ever wouldn't happen.  I went into a deep hole of drinking. Been sober since nov 2009.  In 2011 I meet  the future baby daddy =].  3 months later Im pregnant and Im left with the choice of risking what has already happened Or do what the Dr. Suggests and terminate.  I took the chance and had an almost perfect pregnancy.  Anthony was an emergency C section due to a prolapsed cord.  however he came out perfect and healthy.  He is my miracle baby I was never supposed to have.  "His father" isn't doing so well therefore isn't allowed in our life right now.  So as grateful as I am to have my miracle baby, being a single mom is HARD! So i figured i would check out this site to get helpful tips and maybe some other mom friends =]

Anthony 3 months old 

by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 2:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 3:20 PM
1 mom liked this

He is SO cute!  Welcome Emilie!

anthonysmom1012
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:39 PM

Thank you!!! 

joyfullem
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:41 PM

congratulations.  I am confused on why they thought a molar pregnancy would repeat itself.  My aunt had one and went on to have two health babies.  I am so glad you got your miracle baby.

anthonysmom1012
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:49 PM

It was a partial molar, one baby one tumor.  two DNC's.  The scar tissue it left was awful. What i ment by what already happened was losing another baby.  I was 5 months along before they found it.  The actual baby had passed away around 17 weeks.  It was awful.  They said once you have had a molar pregnancy the likely hood of it happening again is more then a woman who hasn't had one. 
 Im really glad i have him too =] thank you  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)