Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

how did you know when you were done having babies

Posted by   + Show Post

I knew for sure this last Friday when I went to the mall with my friend who has a 2 week old son, a 1 1/2 yr old daughter, and my 3 yrs old DS, and 5 yr old DD, it was crazy! I would never ever do that again lol and I also watched my 3 month old niece for the first time today and had to get all 3 ready for church and myself within an hr and a half, I though I had plenty of time.. haha, we were only 15 minutes late but I was so tired by the time I got to church I needed a nap lol

by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:39 PM
Replies (11-20):
firefly63701
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:27 AM

When my cardiologist told me no more.

jett286
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:28 AM

When I had two boys 2 years apart I thought I would be done, figured I'd just have a thrid boy and my hands were pretty full....Decided to get my tubes tied, but the IUD slipped and had to have a pregnancy test before the Dr. would do the tubal.  When the test came back negative and I did a little jig, I knew for sure I was done.  That was 15 years ago and I KNOW we made the right decision with 2 boys....

shadow_lark
by Gold Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:29 AM
I knew I was done before we started. We decided on two way before ds came along and two us what we have.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
happymommy1105
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:30 AM
1 mom liked this
When I went through two pregnancies of complete Hell.
Allebas
by Gold Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:31 AM

WELCOME to the four boys and FINALLY a GIRL club!!!! ROFL!! ROFL!! I will NEVER EVER forget when the ultrasound tech said, "ITS A GIRL!!!!" I had to ask her, "WHAT DID YOU SAY?" I didn't tell her before-hand that we already had 4 boys. After she told me it was a girl, I said, "Are you sure?? I already have 4 boys at home!!" She told me she has been doing u/s for 23 years now and has only been wrong once! She accidently told some lady she was having a boy, and it turned out to be a girl!! I had a very high-risk pregnancy with my DD, so I got to have a TON of ultrasounds after the 20th week. Every time, I would ask them to re-check and make SURE there were no 'boy parts' that were showing!! ROFL!! ROFL!! One Tech said, "There's her who who!!" ROFL!! ROFL!!! TOO FUNNY!! CONGRATS on your 4 boys and one girl!!! :) My DD is so spoiled! I only have one older sister who chose not to have children, so my DD is the only granddaughter my mom and dad will ever have!!! Her brothers adore her!!! :)  I'm SO GLAD to be DONE!!!!

Quoting moniagee:

When the ultrasound tech announced "IT'S A GIRL" while doing my ultrasound. I had 4 boys before her.

ballerina18
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:41 AM

We have 1 and we know we want more =)

GagaNTattooS
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:46 AM
2 moms liked this

I didn't want kids to begin with so after my son I was done. I love it just being him we get to focus on him and spoil him . 

Mama Kritters

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are"

My body is my journal,and my tattoos are my story. - Johnny Depp

Mommytoaangel
by Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:46 AM
1 mom liked this
I have 1 dd 2 identical twin sons who are in heaven we agreed on 8 so we have 5 to go wish us luck after 5 more we are done
kidkrazyinAK
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:13 AM

When the doctor told me the next one would kill me.

moniagee
by Gold Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:14 AM
Wow, you sound just like me. I had a very hard pregnancy and.an even rougher delivery with my dd. I had her at 12:02 pm the day before my birthday and woke on my birthday in the ICU. My dd is spoiled rotten as well. Her brothers adore her and gets her anything their allowance will allow, lol. How old is your dd? And what's her name? My dd is Laila and she's 4. My other kids are 6, 9, 12, and 13.

Quoting Allebas:

WELCOME to the four boys and FINALLY a GIRL club!!!! ROFL!! ROFL!! I will NEVER EVER forget when the ultrasound tech said, "ITS A GIRL!!!!" I had to ask her, "WHAT DID YOU SAY?" I didn't tell her before-hand that we already had 4 boys. After she told me it was a girl, I said, "Are you sure?? I already have 4 boys at home!!" She told me she has been doing u/s for 23 years now and has only been wrong once! She accidently told some lady she was having a boy, and it turned out to be a girl!! I had a very high-risk pregnancy with my DD, so I got to have a TON of ultrasounds after the 20th week. Every time, I would ask them to re-check and make SURE there were no 'boy parts' that were showing!! ROFL!! ROFL!! One Tech said, "There's her who who!!" ROFL!! ROFL!!! TOO FUNNY!! CONGRATS on your 4 boys and one girl!!! :) My DD is so spoiled! I only have one older sister who chose not to have children, so my DD is the only granddaughter my mom and dad will ever have!!! Her brothers adore her!!! :)  I'm SO GLAD to be DONE!!!!

Quoting moniagee:

When the ultrasound tech announced "IT'S A GIRL" while doing my ultrasound. I had 4 boys before her.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)