Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

screw you!!! *explicit*

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 5:17 PM
  • 9 Replies

My rant for the day is this:

I DESPISE hateful people. Especially those that are hateful just for the sake of being hateful!!! I am a very mouthy/ opinionated woman and I have no problem expressing my true feeling to people! I will admit I may not always be tactful in doing so either, but here is the issue....I never go around INTENTINALLY being a bitch to people or trying to demean them just because I don't agree with the way the do things, live their life, etc....

Some women need to grow up and stop acting so hateful because they don't wear their bitchiness well!!!

Just sayin.....now carry on :)

by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Amybarnhart11
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 5:17 PM

Intentionally*

Dvegas
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 5:47 PM

I got a reply from my first bitchy mom on this site today so i am going to have to agree with everything you said......I hate high and mighty people who think they do everything right and talk shit to other people.

matheson7
by Susan on Jan. 7, 2013 at 5:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, I can't stand people who are mean for no reason.

True Crime & Dark Motives, http://www.cafemom.com/group/118371.

Momyplease
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:14 PM
1 mom liked this
I love the . now carry on part. well there are many types of people ranning around. we cant be worry about what they say or thing.Just shake it off and ignore the ignorants. but good on you for speaking your mind. I see a lot of hateful comments. And I think its so useless.

Quoting Amybarnhart11:

My rant for the day is this:

I DESPISE hateful people. Especially those that are hateful just for the sake of being hateful!!! I am a very mouthy/ opinionated woman and I have no problem expressing my true feeling to people! I will admit I may not always be tactful in doing so either, but here is the issue....I never go around INTENTINALLY being a bitch to people or trying to demean them just because I don't agree with the way the do things, live their life, etc....

Some women need to grow up and stop acting so hateful because they don't wear their bitchiness well!!!

Just sayin.....now carry on :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amybarnhart11
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:37 PM

I'm a smartass lol

supercarp
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:42 PM

Feel better?

Amybarnhart11
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Ehh maybe a little lol

Quoting supercarp:

Feel better?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cats911
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:44 PM

I will not reply to them,  I ignore their rants.

Amybarnhart11
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:51 PM
I need to just ignore ignorance, but seriously it's hard sometimes. It's actually a little bit ridiculous that I feel the need to defend my honor to some rude chick I don't even know...maybe I should work on THAT!!

Quoting cats911:

I will not reply to them,  I ignore their rants.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)