Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Your dogs favorite toy?

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 12:45 AM
  • 7 Replies

What is your dogs favorite toy?  The one they have fun messing around with?

I have a Golden retriever.  He is 11 but acts like he's 2.  We take walks but its winter so we don't get out as much as we should.

I try different toys but he just doesn't care.  He won't even fetch a tennis ball anymore.  I want to keep him busy even tho we are in the house or when we have to be away from the house. 

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
toopicky429
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Both my Great Danes like soccer balls. All other toys are eaten immediately. They are ridiculous, lol. So it's soccer balls or large beef bones.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
NDADanceMom
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 2:08 PM

She has a little monkey that squeaks.  Its terry cloth and has arms and legs made out of rope that she shakes.  She is a little dog though. I think a big dog would eat it. 

slayerslegacy
by Shakespeare on Jan. 8, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Loki loves balls, tires, and ropes. Buffy doesn't really care for toys, unless Loki has one. Then she finds it necessary to take it from him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
starbuckmom03
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this

We've used old soccer balls outside with our Golden and he loves when we kick it around!  He's funny cause he will actually hold it under one front leg to keep it from us!!  I will have to get him a new one once the weather starts warming up. 

Quoting toopicky429:

Both my Great Danes like soccer balls. All other toys are eaten immediately. They are ridiculous, lol. So it's soccer balls or large beef bones.

toopicky429
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 2:13 PM
We play fetch with soccer balls. I'm sure my neighbors think we're crazy, lol. :)

Quoting starbuckmom03:

We've used old soccer balls outside with our Golden and he loves when we kick it around!  He's funny cause he will actually hold it under one front leg to keep it from us!!  I will have to get him a new one once the weather starts warming up. 

Quoting toopicky429:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
inspain
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 2:16 PM

Milo, a 6 lb. chihuahua, has his orange, felt dinosaur.

Olivia, the 5 lb. chihuahua, has a knotted green sock.

Etta, our 70 lb. English bulldog, has a rock the size of an orange.  If you take away her rock, she cries.  The chihuahuas try to take, hide or move that rock every day.

do11face
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Well, she LOVES tennis balls but we can only let her have them if we are playing fetch because she will just tear them up.

Every toy we get her she tears to pices withing a day, hour even.
I bought her those kong toys and she hates them. -_-

So, she gets bones to chew sometimes or gets to play fetch. No more toys. : /

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN