Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

isnt this lovely rolls eyes

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:12 AM
  • 10 Replies
Got woke up to my two youngest throwing up. My two youngest are disabled and have very low immune systems. Now I have it. Just exactly how I wanted to spend my day. My poor kiddos I hate when they are sick
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BeAmour
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:14 AM
aawww! It sucks when our babies are sick. I hope you all feel better.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
pixxydust
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:14 AM
Headed to er wish it could wait until doctor office opens but just can't chance it. Please no hospital stays I got lots of stuff to do. But it will have to wait
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tea4Tas
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:17 AM

You are going to the er for vomiting? My ped won't see vomiting unless it is continuous-in a very young child or no urine output for 12 hours.  They reccomend very small doses of liquid-like a table spoon-every 20 minutes.

For babies it's a syringe full of breastmilk (or pediolyte) every 20 minutes and carefully watch urine output.

notjstasocermom
by Samantha on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:07 AM

Quoting pixxydust:

Headed to er wish it could wait until doctor office opens but just can't chance it. Please no hospital stays I got lots of stuff to do. But it will have to wait

Why would you go the ER?

kmt_771
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:08 AM

Hope you all feel better soon.

GodsAmiga
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:11 AM

I'm assuming because she said they have low immune systems which may indicate an illness or something of some sort. My best friend had cystic fibrosis and could easily land in the hospital for a couple weeks from a simple cold. :-(

pixxydust: I'll be praying everything is okay and that they get better quickly!

Quoting notjstasocermom:

Quoting pixxydust:

Why would you go the ER?

pixxydust
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:17 AM
Just got home from er. While waiting for doctor my son threw up then had a seizure. My daughter started throwing up and they put over 4 bags of fluid in her. So luckily we got them in to see a doc. Before it got to bad. I just want a shower and sleep.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:29 AM

What was diagnosis for the vomiting?  Do you need to follow up with their regular doctor?   I always hate when dd is sick and it does put a wrench in schedule you have set up for the day.

DomesticDoll
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:06 AM
Hope you and babies are doing better soon. The flu is going around and heard on the news it serious this year... Take care!! We just hot over it, we were sick for a month!!! Started as a cold and mutated to a awful flu virus and lingered!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pixxydust
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:38 AM
So far a stomach virus..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)