Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Possum tails

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:30 PM
  • 10 Replies
Do possums have tails similar to rats? If not then I just saw a rat the size of a shoe box at the end of my driveway. Please tell me possums have rat like tails!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CaddyBug
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:32 PM
I think they do....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-42-
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Yes, they do.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Justine1123
by Justine on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Thank goodness!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:41 PM

Can you see the tail on this one?

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:41 PM

ZakkarysMom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Yes they do
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Justine1123
by Justine on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Yuck... That looks like it from behind it was really dark and it was aways ahead of me on the driveway and running away. I'm relived it wasn't a huge rat bc I'm in the process of getting rid of a few nice and so when I saw that I thought omg I don't have a few mice I have rats lol. I live in the country so this time of year mice are common not huge freaking rats.

Quoting frndlyfn:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZakkarysMom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Monster rats lol

Quoting Justine1123:

Yuck... That looks like it from behind it was really dark and it was aways ahead of me on the driveway and running away. I'm relived it wasn't a huge rat bc I'm in the process of getting rid of a few nice and so when I saw that I thought omg I don't have a few mice I have rats lol. I live in the country so this time of year mice are common not huge freaking rats.

Quoting frndlyfn:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:00 PM

I figured you saw it from behind.  I am not sure you need to get rid of them unless they are chewing on wires or destroying property.  They sure arent pretty to look at though.

Quoting Justine1123:

Quoting frndlyfn:

Justine1123
by Justine on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:55 AM
I live in rural tn and I don't think I could get rid of them if I wanted to :( I constantly see dead ones on the highway just never paid attention to them. We live in such a rural area we get all the critters and right now it's cold so we are dealing with mice! Ive for my poison out and I'm getting traps the next time I go to Walmart. They will be destroyed lol.

Quoting frndlyfn:

I figured you saw it from behind.  I am not sure you need to get rid of them unless they are chewing on wires or destroying property.  They sure arent pretty to look at though.

Quoting Justine1123:

Quoting frndlyfn:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN