Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Do you think I was misdiagnosed??

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:31 AM
  • 2 Replies

I live in another country with my dh for a few months every year to be with family. The health care here isn't the best, I think I may have been misdiagnosed..??

past three days I had what started out like ovulation pain on the left side, walking, sitting, going to the bathroom, near my left hip it hurt, just like ovulation and its also around That time to ovulate.Last night it gt worse. I got very hot feeling, very nauseas, and the pain. They did an ultrasound to check for pregnancy and cysts or something but nothing, they said my bladder doesn't look cloudy either. She checked where the pain was, nothing showed up, then tried using her hands and nothing. She took a blood test thinking UTI and it did show a small infection in the urine. Everything else is normal...I said, I don't have frequency or burning how can this be? They gave me saline cause I was dehydrated, penedol (like Advil) and something else. I felt better when I left.

the pain is still here but not severe...I'm not nauseas. Dr said I may also have IBS?

She said also from recently having a large baby (12lbs2o) my abdominal muscles are weak. My temp was 99.1...

I feel they may have misdiagnosed me...I have no uti like symptoms, your thoughts??

by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
_WC_Mama
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:34 AM

I have IBS and mine is awful sometimes,I don't have any of the symptoms You mentioned though...

notjstasocermom
by Samantha on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:56 AM

you can have a UTI with out the burning and frequency. You could maybe have kidney stones. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)