Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Workaholic Mom with 2 great kids

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 7:43 AM
  • 5 Replies

Hi I’m Laila workaholic mom with 2 great kids and a Fashion Entrepreneur at 1step2heaven

by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 7:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
funhappymom
by Silver Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:58 AM

Welcome-

How old are your kids? What is 1step2heaven?

1step2heaven
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:05 AM

Hi,

My son Adam is 2 years old and my daughter Eva demanding girl 10 years old. I am a  Fashion Entrepreneur, 1step2heaven is where I work.

BluePandaDreams
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:07 AM
Welcome. I guess.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TonyaO
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:41 AM
Hi! Ican relate kinda, I'm not so much a workaholic, but I'm a social worker that works with high risk abuse and neglect, I'm on call 24/7 and we work a flex schedule around the families I'm working with needs, so at times that means nights and weekends and of course the occasional middle of the night crisis. So the nature of my job I guess kinda makes me a workaholic lol! I have a 15 yo ds, 13 yo dd and 2 yo dd. How do you balance work and family, seems like I'm always struggling to find that balance! This is a dumb question, but what is a fashion entrepreneur??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1step2heaven
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:48 AM

Wow 3 kids, good on you girl. Social works is very hectic work; god knows how you cope with this. I could not have managed without my childminder; she is a real life saver.  It’s not dump, a fashion entrepreneur is a person who has expert fashion enterprise skills to deliver ideas, write business plans, and possess the skill to increase a profitable business.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)