Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Who the hell is her doctor?!

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:56 AM
  • 2 Replies
Yesterday my sister and I took her baby to visit her dads side, well one of the dads smoke weed,& she claims it prescription (blah blah blah) well my niece is only 4 months,& when we walked I'm the room the lady had a joint in her hand, I personally HATE the smell of weed, it was really strong & I felt like i was getting high just by smelling it, well my sister started talking to the girl (she haven't seen her in a long time) soo I said "_______ I'm gonna go take the baby to sit in the car, " & the girl says " why it's because of the smell huh ? Don't trip off of that, my doctor actually told me if I blow smoke in my babies face he'll sleep better,& it will get rid of his cold, I do it all the time"she then picks up her 5month old son and blows smoke in his face"& what pisses me off is that there was 4 other adults in the room who thought is was funny.....including my sister!smh idk why that bothered me sooo much (maybe because I'm pms'n) ... But after that I got really irritated & that hit a nerve! But everyone there acted like I was over reacting, either way my niece with NOT be going back over there
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I would have asked to speak to an available doctor to find out if it was true.  Some people are truely dumb.

mommysangelface
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:59 AM
4 moms liked this
I would report that but that's me

And I wouldn't be going back either
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)