Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

ABCMouse.com

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:12 PM
  • 8 Replies

any one here use that site? what do you think abt it? my son is 4 and i am thinking abt signing up for it so he can 'play' on the computer and learn at the same time.

http://www.abcmouse.com/

by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
erinsmom1964
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:17 PM

My DD LOVES it and she has learned so much.  We have that one and PBSPLAY .  Its great as she knows how to work the computer now along with learning .  She is 3 will be 4 in April and she has been doing it for about 6 months

blueeyes2000
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:04 PM

I use this site for my three year old. Have been using it for a couple of months. He loves it. He asks to go to abcmouse so he can play. We have it set up so everyday we do a lesson. If once we are done with one lessons activities he wants to continue then we continue on for a little longer. I also do the print outs so he can learn to write his letters and numbers. He has been learning a lot through the site even though he thinks it is all a game.

strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Love there site
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaybean
by Kayleen on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:12 PM
I did the free one month trial for my 5 year old son and he didn't really care for it so I cancelled it. Do the free trial and try it out first to see if he likes it. That way, you won't waste your money.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jack_Squat
by Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:17 PM
My son enjoys it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gofast_mama
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:18 PM

I don't like the idea of my son spending that much time in front of a screen, I could teach him the same things...

erinsmom1964
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 6:33 PM

For sure and its a SMALL party of our day and not even everyday but now she can work the computer which whether we like it or not is important in this day and age for sure.  Heck our school district is talking about IPADS for textbooks.  

Quoting gofast_mama:

I don't like the idea of my son spending that much time in front of a screen, I could teach him the same things...

.Funfetti.
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 6:35 PM

I just saw the commercial for it 10 seconds ago and was going to google it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN