Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I need a change

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:14 PM
  • 6 Replies
I'm thinking it's time for a new but after seeing a post about it....what do you ladies suggest? I've only ever had long hair so I'm not very informed on cute styles..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Amybarnhart11
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 5:51 PM

Nothing to special

This is my style now
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 6:02 PM

Look at celebrities and see if any shorter styles appeal to you.  Then go to a stylist and see what they think of the style for your facial features and life style.   I usually just grown mine long and had 9 inches cut off over the summer.

funhappymom
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:51 AM
1 mom liked this

I am horrible about getting my hair cut. I need to get it done but have been procrastinating on having it done. When I do have it done, I usually look through pics online for what styles I like and then ask about it when I go.

Join us in The Beauty & Style Lounge!

Arwyn724
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:55 AM
1 mom liked this

The very best thing about haircuts is, it is never permanent.  Try something new, and if you don't like it, it will grow back.  My girls always tried to 'let their hair grow long' but every time they went back to a shorter cut, everyone complimented them so much they gave up on the long hair.  My oldest's hair was halfway down her back in high school, but now never goes past her shoulders.  My youngest went from shoulder length to a Miley Cyrus type haircut (modified a little) and she looks slammin'.

Reina13
by Gold Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Search online for cute styles then determine how much maintenance and time you want to spend on your hair everyday. The stylist at the salon can tell you whether or not a style will look good on you and will work with your hair type. Good luck and share pics after you get it done!!!

SJF1989
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:21 PM
I think you would looks awesome with a Sharp a-line cut, and some highlights with your dark hair, you have the face for an a-line :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN