Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Well this

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 5:53 PM
  • 2 Replies

Sucks, I just got some bad news today at work. I work for a corperate gas station and found out today that it was sold. I was givien some options but now I am not sure what I want to do. I have been with the company for almost 8 years, I loved working there but now I have the chance to get out and possibly into something I WANT to do.

by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 5:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:09 AM

((HUGS)) and so sorry you're out of a job, but like you said, maybe now it's time for you to get into something you really want to do. So, what interests do you have? Maybe you could go back to school to get a degree or training in a new field? Think about that and go from there, one step at a time. :)

MrsLuciano02
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Thx I am not out of a job till the end of next month but I wish I could go back to school but I am the only one working, I have sent my resume to a few places that are looking for someone in the feild I want to work in

Quoting bamababe1975:

((HUGS)) and so sorry you're out of a job, but like you said, maybe now it's time for you to get into something you really want to do. So, what interests do you have? Maybe you could go back to school to get a degree or training in a new field? Think about that and go from there, one step at a time. :)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)