Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

BORED!!

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:19 PM
  • 25 Replies

So... what are you doing? where do you live? how many kids do you have? what do you do for a living? do you have any hobbies? 

someone want to chat? lol 

Momma to 3 boys, and PROUD Army wife :) 
Loving life in New York! tattoo

by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
imamom123
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:21 PM
I'll chat with u..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DomesticDoll
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:22 PM
I'm 33 I have 3 kids Mariah is 13 about to be 14 on Feb 12th and Briana is going to be 12 on Feb. 14th and a son who's turning 5 on the 29th this month.... I live in Southern California - I was in a car accident so I don't work right now. I did work at a hospital as a phlebotomist and coordinator of a wellness program.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3boysmommaNY
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:23 PM

How are you tonight?

Quoting imamom123:

I'll chat with u..

DomesticDoll
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:23 PM
Oh and my hobbies are sewing, making blankets, arts and crafts, knitting, anything artsy crafty
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3boysmommaNY
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:24 PM

My younger sister's name is Mariah! (I got to name her :) Love that name) 
My family has a lot of bdays in Feb too. Good month! haha
That stinks about the accident. I hope you are ok! 

Quoting DomesticDoll:

I'm 33 I have 3 kids Mariah is 13 about to be 14 on Feb 12th and Briana is going to be 12 on Feb. 14th and a son who's turning 5 on the 29th this month.... I live in Southern California - I was in a car accident so I don't work right now. I did work at a hospital as a phlebotomist and coordinator of a wellness program.

3boysmommaNY
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:25 PM

I guess I could answer my own questions...lol
I am sitting here bored.. My kids are in bed, my husband is away at training, and there is nothing on t.v..
I live in Northern NY. I have 3 kids, and 1 exchange student. I stay home with my youngest during the day, and work the night shift on weekends.
I don't really have any hobbies...I try to do crafty things, but I don't have anyone to do the stuff with! :)  

imamom123
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:26 PM
I'm good how about u?

Quoting 3boysmommaNY:

How are you tonight?

Quoting imamom123:

I'll chat with u..

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DomesticDoll
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:27 PM
Haha!! I love the name too!!! :) my hubby and I are also Feb. we actually have the same exact birthday!! Feb 23rd!!!!!! When we met I thought he was a stalker!!!!!!

I'm ok!!! I have to do physical therapy but it's ok. A driver fell asleep at the wheel at 7am and hit me head on! Who falls asleep at 7am In the morning????? Lol..

Quoting 3boysmommaNY:

Quoting DomesticDoll:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ktina11
by Silver Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:27 PM
I am bored too!! I am Kristina and I am turning 34 in about 35 minutes. :) I live in Indianapolis with my three boys 5, 4, 3 and DH. Dh had a family emergency that took him 6 hours away so I will be celebrating my bday with my boys and no DH. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3boysmommaNY
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:29 PM

Thats awesome! Mine is Feb. 20th :) My mom's is the 18th, so we always celebrate on the 19th since its common ground lol

Quoting DomesticDoll:

Haha!! I love the name too!!! :) my hubby and I are also Feb. we actually have the same exact birthday!! Feb 23rd!!!!!! When we met I thought he was a stalker!!!!!!

I'm ok!!!

Quoting 3boysmommaNY:

Quoting DomesticDoll:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)