Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

so im curious how many of you would do this every day for your man and not.complain?update

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:39 PM
  • 342 Replies
1 mom liked this
heres what i usually.do.on a daily basis:
my husband leaves around 6:30 am for work and comes home at 9.for break so im to.be up before then and have breakfast started. when he is home i finish breakfast and bring it to.him along with drink. he usually takes a nap when he leaves i am to get his stuff and hand it to.him so he can leave. when he comes home(usually 5-6) im to fix supper,bring him his plate/drink along with mine and the kids. afterwards clean up after him wash dishes cleam kitchen ect. after everything else i.do.including getting the kids off to bed if theres anything he wants a drink,snack,desert,cigarette guess who.has to get it?.yep me. basically his job when he is home is park it on couch and his every need/want is
my.job and he says i.should do.this because he works and i.dont.
update: so the part i left out is he is ocd. he counts everything he does 4 times and he has had this 4 years. i know i married him for sickness AND health however i feel i have done this 4 yrs its time you put forth the effort to quit. why make my life harder to avoid counting? its not fair and everytime i rise up he gives me the pity story about how its so hard in his shoes. btw he does nothing for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3boysmommaNY
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:40 PM
no, not at all
supermom0609
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:41 PM
no.meaning you.wouldnt complain at all or no.you wouldnt do.it?

Quoting 3boysmommaNY:

no, not at all

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
numonestunar
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this
My mom. She worked too. She cooked my dad a hot breakfast every morning, packed him lunch, took care of the home and had dinner on the table at 5pm every night. She was/is supermom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermom0609
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:42 PM
oh.and let me add ive been doing this for 4 years! and if i am sick i am luckey to get one day down
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
joshlor2
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:43 PM
23 moms liked this
Nope, I am his wife not a servant.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ktina11
by Silver Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Nope. Dh and I each do 50% of all the work. He may make more money outside the home ( I WAH), but I am with the kids all day too. He does dishes and helps with laundry when he gets home from work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermom0609
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:43 PM
this aint.50's anymore lol

Quoting numonestunar:

My mom. She worked too. She cooked my dad a hot breakfast every morning, packed him lunch, took care of the home and had dinner on the table at 5pm every night. She was/is supermom.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
numonestunar
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:43 PM
4 moms liked this
Except my dad helped too. He wasnt a douche.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkParadox
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:44 PM
3 moms liked this
I didn't marry a child, nor am I a servant in my own home.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
supermom0609
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:44 PM
ha if kill over if dh did that..id proly literally pass out

Quoting Ktina11:

Nope. Dh and I each do 50% of all the work. He may make more money outside the home ( I WAH), but I am with the kids all day too. He does dishes and helps with laundry when he gets home from work.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)