Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Anyone been in a Hot Air Balloon?

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:45 AM
  • 6 Replies

My daughter and I are taking a girls trip to AZ in Feb.  I have been looking for fun stuff for her and I to do, she is 10.

I saw the hot air balloon thing and I know she would absolutely LOVE it but I am TERRIFIED!  I try not to let my fears spill over to my kids tho.....so, I would like to hear some great hot air balloon stories please!lol

by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
allabout11708
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Omg, that sounds so fun!I never have, but I really want to!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vegepunkstr
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:47 AM

I went in one when I was 7. My best friends family won some money from the lottery and took us to Utah for xmas that year and took us on the balloon ride. We went really early in the morning and got to watch the sunrise from the balloon. It was really cool!

vegepunkstr. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Amybelle
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:48 AM

Yup several times, my Dad was partner in a Hot Air Balloon company for a while It's actually not scary at all

SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:50 AM

We recently had a hot air balloon festival but it was WAAAAAY to expensive for a ride.....$75 PER PERSON for a 5 minute tethered ride......if you wanted to go for an actual ride it was a LOT more......

undrcvrmom
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:53 AM

See now a tethered ride I would be more comfortable with but that is way too much for 5 minutes!!

_WC_Mama
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:19 PM

No I have not,I am terrified of heights so there would be no way I would ever go up in one,but I say go for it,it may just be a once in a lifetime thing and You may enjoy it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)