Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Any good books?

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:51 PM
  • 8 Replies
I am looking for some books to read. Romance ones. I just read taking chances! That has to be my fav book! I also just read beautiful disaster and now on hopeless. I want books like those. Any suggestions I would love! I hight recommend reading those two books also if you like romance and like to read!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:04 PM

No idea what those books are about.  I am reading "paranormal"romances right now.  The series is called a novel of the breeds by Lora Leigh.

WendyJR
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:07 PM
Melissa mayhue and janet chapman have good romance series.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:19 PM

Quoting frndlyfn:

No idea what those books are about.  I am reading "paranormal"romances right now.  The series is called a novel of the breeds by Lora Leigh.

The breeds involved are Lions, Wolves and Coyotes.  They were all raised in labs to be trained as killers and now learning their human sides.

JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:53 PM
I don't typically read romance novels but just read Danielle Steel " Sins of the Mother" and it was fantastic. Not sure if its classified as a romance, but as someone that generally reads true crime, mysteries and thrillers, it was to me.
OrientalLily
by Bronze Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:58 PM
I don't read romance novels, but I've heard Nora Roberts is good...
dychemommy
by Gold Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:37 AM

I like anything by Grace Livingstone Hill.  Also, I just finished The Wedding Dress by Virginia Ellis.  Beastly was a good one, and anything by Nicholas Sparks!

gypsy30
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:15 AM

I just looked up Hopeless and Beautiful Disaster on Amazon.  I'd never heard of either, but I'm going to buy them for my Kindle.  They sound really good!  Not sure what kind of books you're in to but Nora Roberts SeaSwept series is really good.  There's 4 books in all.  They're older, but amazing reads.  Also, a lot of her older work is really good too, like Public Secrets, Honest Illusions, Sacred Sins, books written during those years.  They're good romances, but they have some crime involved in them too.  And Sandra Brown's older work is good too.  Judith McNaught's older contemporaries are really good too. 

NDADanceMom
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:22 AM

I dont read romance... Sorry.  If you want another genre You can try "out of my mind" I really like it.  Its a book im reading with my 5th grader.  We have a book club at home LOL. Its about an 11 year old genius with a photographic memory.  She also has cerebral palsy so she cant talk, move or communicate.  She is in special ed learning about circles and going crazy.  The book is from her perspective and pretty cool.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)