Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Preeclampsia... :(

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:59 PM
  • 18 Replies

I may have it. I have to do the 24 hr pee thing. Im 39 weeks. I REALLY NEED THIS TO BE DONE! Have any of you dealt with this late in your pregnancy? What am I to expect?

by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
_WC_Mama
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:00 PM

:-( no I have no experince with it but have heard not nice things about it..Good Luck...

BUMP

littlecolton07
by Rebecca on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:00 PM

I had it with my son really bad. I got it at 30 weeks though. I wouldn't worry too much since you are already full term.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:01 PM

WOW  jeez  this is late in game but if you do have it, they will most likely induce or do a c-section.   I did hte Pee test twice due to swelling but it came back within normal range both times.

Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:02 PM

good luck!

wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:03 PM

I sure hope mine does! My glucose test was high so I did the long test and it was fine so im hoping the same thing happens with this one.

Quoting frndlyfn:

WOW  jeez  this is late in game but if you do have it, they will most likely induce or do a c-section.   I did hte Pee test twice due to swelling but it came back within normal range both times.

wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:13 PM

thank you

Quoting Mrs.Brugger:

good luck!

JennyCaps
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:14 PM
I had it twive but at 30-32 weeks. You are already full term so they may induce you or suggest c section due to severity. Good luck momma!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Dreamscape1014
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:19 PM
I had it, I was induced at 38 weeks. I remember they sent me to labor and delivery the day I was diagnosed. I was put on Magnesium to prevent seizures. Constant blood pressure monitoring, I was induced around 6:30 pm, and was in labor for 18 hours. She finally came at 12:47 pm. We were both fine. I remember the magnesium was really crappy to be on.
wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:32 PM
Was she your first?

Quoting Dreamscape1014:

I had it, I was induced at 38 weeks. I remember they sent me to labor and delivery the day I was diagnosed. I was put on Magnesium to prevent seizures. Constant blood pressure monitoring, I was induced around 6:30 pm, and was in labor for 18 hours. She finally came at 12:47 pm. We were both fine. I remember the magnesium was really crappy to be on.

Dreamscape1014
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:37 PM
Yes. I had her in 2011.

Quoting wonderwomanT08:

Was she your first?

Quoting Dreamscape1014:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)