Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

love and lust

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:18 PM
  • 11 Replies
Hello world my name is tacarra. im from delaware. im a twenty nine year old female. i have a question. i know this guy. we use to go out but now were friends. I love him but we have issues. and when im aaround him i purposely ignore him. and if i dont acknowledge him his starts plaaying. like taking something i have or try to be in my space. now you say you no longer have feelings but the moment i ignore you. your up in my grill. i love him but im trying to teach him a lesson. so i fell back. do he have feelings for me. i think so but i need other people opionion
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RheaF
by Sweet Insanity on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Are you currently in a relationship with someone? I think if he really loves you, he will man up and show you. Not play silly little high school games.

JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:49 PM

Stop playing games and you'll find out.

randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this

You lost me when you said "your up in my grill".

tacarra
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Ok . no were are no longer in a realtionship but were friends. when i said all up in my grill i ment. everything i do he has to be part of it. when i says we have issues. we have issues . no realtionship is perfect!! but he has comunication problems. he dont really like to talk about your problems. thats one issuse. he is a man so the ego gets in the way sometimes. he finds ways to touch me. and bascily be in my space. in a good way. but if i ignore him he is trying to get my atention. men have to be seen.
RheaF
by Sweet Insanity on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:10 PM
If your happy with this then go for it. Sorry, my Husband would never act like that. From what you described he is playing games like a teenager would play.

Quoting tacarra:

Ok . no were are no longer in a realtionship but were friends. when i said all up in my grill i ment. everything i do he has to be part of it. when i says we have issues. we have issues . no realtionship is perfect!! but he has comunication problems. he dont really like to talk about your problems. thats one issuse. he is a man so the ego gets in the way sometimes. he finds ways to touch me. and bascily be in my space. in a good way. but if i ignore him he is trying to get my atention. men have to be seen.
tacarra
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:16 PM
Right. so why is that? he is a man. so basicly he should mature. and man up? he has soooo much potiental.

Quoting RheaF:

If your happy with this then go for it. Sorry, my Husband would never act like that. From what you described he is playing games like a teenager would play.

Quoting tacarra:

RheaF
by Sweet Insanity on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Again, if your ok with it then great. Why ask opinions then? It is not something I would ever put up with.

Quoting tacarra:

Right. so why is that? he is a man. so basicly he should mature. and man up? he has soooo much potiental.

Quoting RheaF:

Quoting tacarra:

NDADanceMom
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:20 PM

You are 29??  are you sure?

NDADanceMom
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Potential?  At 29 my husband was half way through his masters degree, making $150,000 a year as an architect and expecting our 3rd child.  He has never played games with me.  He told me he loved me when he felt it and he tells me he is bothered by something im doing when he is.  Your guy sounds damaged, like he started using drugs or alcohol at a very young age and now he is stunted.  

Quoting tacarra:

Quoting RheaF:

Quoting tacarra:

imuney
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:32 PM

This post screams ghetto, but anyway if he loves you he will show you. If not,show him the way out. Youre too old for this foolishness.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)