Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

my mom passed away 9 days ago

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:00 AM
  • 8 Replies
Thank You so much for those that sent prayers and hood thoughts. Her service will Saturday 19. We needed to give time for family to fly in. I will miss so many things about her my heart and body hurts. She is /was irrplaceable
How much crying is okay in front of a five yr old. I gave cried at least seven times hard since it happened. Just need some thoughts. Bc night time is hard and it is just us most of the time
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
fallenangel7386
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:02 AM
Honestly some crying is okay, but maybe if it gets too much have someone watch your kiddo and do something to bring you closer to your mothers memory.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rydersmommy616
by Crazy on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:02 AM
Bump
Rydersmommy616
by Crazy on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:06 AM
Thanks for the advice. Some family has watched the kiddie while we clean out her place. I agree about the idea of my.mom's memory. I have her pics and stuff that was on her wall. On my kitchen table. So want to staple the good memories. Thanks again

Quoting fallenangel7386:

Honestly some crying is okay, but maybe if it gets too much have someone watch your kiddo and do something to bring you closer to your mothers memory.

friendlymom5
by Lisa on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:06 AM
I am so sorry.
Rydersmommy616
by Crazy on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:08 AM
Thank you :)

Quoting friendlymom5:

I am so sorry.

megan71108
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:09 AM
Hugs mama im sooo sorry :(
fallenangel7386
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:10 AM
My friend lost her mother last february. Her mom was a collector of prisms, so she sits in a room with the prisms to feel closer to her mom.

I am sorry. I would probably be a complete mess if I lost my mom. All I can say, you have a right to grieve and never let anyone make you feel guilty for grieving in your own way. <3

Quoting Rydersmommy616:

Thanks for the advice. Some family has watched the kiddie while we clean out her place. I agree about the idea of my.mom's memory. I have her pics and stuff that was on her wall. On my kitchen table. So want to staple the good memories. Thanks again

Quoting fallenangel7386:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rydersmommy616
by Crazy on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:12 AM
Thank you mamma

Quoting megan71108:

Hugs mama im sooo sorry :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)