Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

what are

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:01 AM
  • 25 Replies

you doing???

Im am suffering from insomnia..as always every night...and just want to talk so anyone awake too??

Im in So California its 1am here.

by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CrystalPystol
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:03 AM
1 mom liked this

I am browsing CM and listening to Nick at Nite. It is 4:00 a.m. here. I have been awake since 130 after going to bed at 9. I'll keep you company.

QueenBof6
by Platinum Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:04 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm on so cal too. Up drinking winding down after work. Had too much caffeine too late
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DomesticDoll
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:08 AM

hello! I always am up till about 3 am .. the other night i was up till 4am and had to wake up at 6 am to get kids ready for school.... and after Christmas break and being back on schedule with the kids ..Im exhausted! I just wanna sleep!! lol..

Quoting CrystalPystol:

I am browsing CM and listening to Nick at Nite. It is 4:00 a.m. here. I have been awake since 130 after going to bed at 9. I'll keep you company.

DomesticDoll
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:09 AM

Quoting QueenBof6:

I'm on so cal too. Up drinking winding down after work. Had too much caffeine too late

where is So cal?? Im in Yucaipa... winding down sounds nice. I cant sleep. what do you do for work?

CrystalPystol
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:12 AM

Bless your heart. I had about 3 nights this week where I got a solid 8 hours of sleep at normal hours. Then, I took a nap Thursday evening and that messed it all up. I woke up at 2 a.m. yesterday also and stayed up until 3 p.m. waiting on DF to get home then we took a nap and didn't wake up until 6pm. I went back to sleep at 9 and have been up since 130. I hope I can turn it back around.

Quoting DomesticDoll:

hello! I always am up till about 3 am .. the other night i was up till 4am and had to wake up at 6 am to get kids ready for school.... and after Christmas break and being back on schedule with the kids ..Im exhausted! I just wanna sleep!! lol..

Quoting CrystalPystol:

QueenBof6
by Platinum Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:13 AM
I work at a steakhouse occasionally when they need a fill in or when they have big parties. I'm a sahm for the most part. We had a crazy busy night tonight. So I was all revved up when I got off.

I'm up in Ventura county. Far from you.

Quoting DomesticDoll:

Quoting QueenBof6:

where is So cal?? Im in Yucaipa... winding down sounds nice. I cant sleep. what do you do for work?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DomesticDoll
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:19 AM

oh ok... I was up in Santa Barbara not long ago, we past ventura. Im originally from Central California grew up in Mountain View, and Sunnyvale. I was born in Paradise Ca. near Chico....

Quoting QueenBof6:

I work at a steakhouse occasionally when they need a fill in or when they have big parties. I'm a sahm for the most part. We had a crazy busy night tonight. So I was all revved up when I got off.

I'm up in Ventura county. Far from you.

Quoting DomesticDoll:

Quoting QueenBof6:

bowribbonmama
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:20 AM
Suffering from a backache.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrystalPystol
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:22 AM

Sorry mama! I hope you get some relief!

Quoting bowribbonmama:

DomesticDoll
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:23 AM

Quoting bowribbonmama:

oh not good! I am too!! car accident back in August...arg.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN