Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

you doing???

Im am suffering from insomnia..as always every night...and just want to talk so anyone awake too??

Im in So California its 1am here.

by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:01 AM
Replies (11-20):
bowribbonmama
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:23 AM
Probably won't until June/July.

Quoting CrystalPystol:

Sorry mama! I hope you get some relief!

Quoting bowribbonmama:

Suffering from a backache.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bowribbonmama
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:25 AM
Mine is pregnancy related. My uterus likes to pinch my sitica nerve.

Quoting DomesticDoll:

Quoting bowribbonmama:

oh not good! I am too!! car accident back in August...arg.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DomesticDoll
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:30 AM

ahhhh... i had that when I was pregnant with my son. how far along are you? boy ? girl? names??

Quoting bowribbonmama:

Quoting DomesticDoll:

Quoting bowribbonmama:

bowribbonmama
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:33 AM
17 weeks 2 days. We find out February 5. Boy name is Dalton Kevin Reginald. Girl name is Mattie Alice Joy.

Quoting DomesticDoll:

ahhhh... i had that when I was pregnant with my son. how far along are you? boy ? girl? names??

Quoting bowribbonmama:

Quoting DomesticDoll:

Quoting bowribbonmama:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWithANikon
by Silver Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:00 AM

I am, as usual. Im supposed to do homework but i cant submitt anything because i go to a ground campuss online that is not the same state as I am. So they are always closed for tune ups when i need to turn in my work!! *&^(*&(*&()*&(*&(*&(*&(*_)()+___)&^$#@!!!!!!!!!!!

Its midnight here.

DomesticDoll
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:11 AM
I know how that is. I did classes on line and always had to have my papers turned in at a certain time and day!! What classes are u taking? And for what?

Quoting GirlWithANikon:

I am, as usual. Im supposed to do homework but i cant submitt anything because i go to a ground campuss online that is not the same state as I am. So they are always closed for tune ups when i need to turn in my work!! *&^(*&(*&()*&(*&(*&(*&(*_)()+___)&^$#@!!!!!!!!!!!

Its midnight here.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWithANikon
by Silver Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 6:03 AM

I am pretty much just filling my gen ed reqs right now. I need to take placement tests but could not because the V.A. did not pay out fast enough so I was not fully enrolled and missed last semester and they kinda just threw me in there this one. I am taking American Criminal Justice, Psych, Violence in solciety and nursing, some stupid science class.. plants people places or people and plants in place idk-- im not sure what its even about yet bc it started monday but I was moving from TX to hawaii and had no internet and I just landed here bc I had to drive a large portion onthe main land to ship my dog and car. But I know it fills my BIO reqs haha. And lastly.... anotherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr year of spanish 1. You would think after 4 years of spanish and 7 years of being married to a puerto rican I could speak spanish? Pretty much all I got is Hola bitches, donde es el verde?  I am a psych major.

What did you go for?

Quoting DomesticDoll:

I know how that is. I did classes on line and always had to have my papers turned in at a certain time and day!! What classes are u taking? And for what?

Quoting GirlWithANikon:

Its midnight here.

DomesticDoll
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 6:41 PM
Hawaii!!!!! Oh man am I jealous!!!!! It's so beautiful there!! Post a pic so I can see please!!!! I love Hawaii- wish I could live there!!! Is your hubby in the service? Is That why the big move? U have kids? How many?
I was doing pre Reqs for a while - stopped for now it was sooooo hard to get the classes I needed and always full and never any adds - I was going for RN pre Reqs. Right now I'm just home - due to the car accident and my stupid back. How do u like Hawaii so far? Is it your first time there?

Quoting GirlWithANikon:

I am pretty much just filling my gen ed reqs right now. I need to take placement tests but could not because the V.A. did not pay out fast enough so I was not fully enrolled and missed last semester and they kinda just threw me in there this one. I am taking American Criminal Justice, Psych, Violence in solciety and nursing, some stupid science class.. plants people places or people and plants in place idk-- im not sure what its even about yet bc it started monday but I was moving from TX to hawaii and had no internet and I just landed here bc I had to drive a large portion onthe main land to ship my dog and car. But I know it fills my BIO reqs haha. And lastly.... anotherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr year of spanish 1. You would think after 4 years of spanish and 7 years of being married to a puerto rican I could speak spanish? Pretty much all I got is Hola bitches, donde es el verde?  I am a psych major.

What did you go for?

Quoting DomesticDoll:

Quoting GirlWithANikon:

Its midnight here.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AJB163
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 6:42 PM
Watching Lois and Clark.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DomesticDoll
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 10:28 PM

hello! Im watching the movie "always" good movie, an oldie but really good. its 7:28pm here in California...

Quoting AJB163:

Watching Lois and Clark.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN