Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

you doing???

Im am suffering from insomnia..as always every night...and just want to talk so anyone awake too??

Im in So California its 1am here.

by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:01 AM
Replies (21-25):
la_bella_vita
by Platinum Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 10:30 PM

I'm waiting on my husband so we can watch a movie together! Just browsing on here since the kid's are asleep and I just finished my book. lol

locaporbebe
by Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 10:33 PM

I sitting here watching Everybody Loves Raymond on Netflix. I am so exciting.

AJB163
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 10:57 PM
Hello! I believe we are on the same time zone then, I'm in Washington state. Just got done giving my son a bath and cleaning the house... Should be nice and comfy by the time my husband gets off.

Sort of feel a little bad, I sent my husband a pregnant woman's craving honey do list...

Quoting DomesticDoll:

hello! Im watching the movie "always" good movie, an oldie but really good. its 7:28pm here in California...

Quoting AJB163:

Watching Lois and Clark.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DomesticDoll
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Hahaha how cute!!! What a nice husband!!!! My little boy just woke up from a nap and is eating dinner right now... Then bath time!

Quoting AJB163:

Hello! I believe we are on the same time zone then, I'm in Washington state. Just got done giving my son a bath and cleaning the house... Should be nice and comfy by the time my husband gets off.

Sort of feel a little bad, I sent my husband a pregnant woman's craving honey do list...

Quoting DomesticDoll:

hello! Im watching the movie "always" good movie, an oldie but really good. its 7:28pm here in California...

Quoting AJB163:

Watching Lois and Clark.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
toopicky429
by Platinum Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:06 PM

Waiting to switch my laundry. I've been slacking on laundry this week, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)