Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Make you sick or just creepy?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:11 PM
Replies (61-70):
madwifa
by Robin on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:32 PM

haha this is so wrong lol. did anyone get sick?

Quoting teri4lance:

I cracked one into my cheesecake and couldnt get it back out. I tried. So I mixed it up and didn't say a word.

madwifa
by Robin on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:35 PM

great now watch me get one like this. eww I would not be able to eat another egg the rest of my life. lol I hardly can tolerate eggs as it is

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

This is why I crack my eggs into a bowl and the dish I'm preparing. I've come across little streaks of blood and those get tossed. Blech.

Imagine getting something like this. lol

teri4lance
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:50 PM

Quoting madwifa:

haha this is so wrong lol. did anyone get sick?

Quoting teri4lance:

I cracked one into my cheesecake and couldnt get it back out. I tried. So I mixed it up and didn't say a word.

nope it was fine. like it never happened. 

Without ME there would be no awesome!

teri4lance
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Quoting madwifa:

great now watch me get one like this. eww I would not be able to eat another egg the rest of my life. lol I hardly can tolerate eggs as it is

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

This is why I crack my eggs into a bowl and the dish I'm preparing. I've come across little streaks of blood and those get tossed. Blech.

you won't. you have to go out and buy fertilized eggs to get this - on purpose buy them. 

Without ME there would be no awesome!

yellownes8
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:52 PM
I don't think I could ever eat eggs again if I found a bloody one *gag*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
inspain
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:29 PM

I buy eggs from the girl who works at the pharmacy down the street.  She brings them from home, she keeps a bunch of chickens and they're free-range.  The eggs are amazing and the yolks are bright orange and, as we go through 15 to 30 eggs a week in our house, I do get an egg here and there with a little gob of blood.  Nothing major.  I just pick it out with a piece of egg-shell and carry on with what I was making.  

In five years, I've only gotten one rotten egg and maybe two or three twin yolks.  

Momtogirls0823
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:26 AM

I haven't seen one but if I did I wouldn't eat it or serve it to my family.  Yuck!  

NDADanceMom
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:10 PM

I get them.  

Here is what my french toast looked like one day.... Unfortunately it was the last egg that I put in the bowl that looked like this.  We had cereal that day.  We get our eggs from the co-op.  Free range and fresh off the farm.

Quoting teri4lance:

Quoting madwifa:

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

you won't. you have to go out and buy fertilized eggs to get this - on purpose buy them. 

NDADanceMom
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:12 PM

besides that this is a filipino/ vietnamese delicacy of a half formed duck embryo.  they eat them whole.  This is already cooked and ready to eat, beak and all.  It was intentional.  

Quoting teri4lance:

Quoting madwifa:

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

_WC_Mama
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:15 PM

I have never seen a bloody egg and if I did I probably would not eat it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)