Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just because it's a work from home job, doesn't mean people can be unprofessional! Sheesh!

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:25 AM
  • 4 Replies

I'm getting seriously irritated with people. Recently, I put an ad on craigslist looking for a few people who want to work from home with me on something. I am utterly amazed at the unprofessional responses I have gotten! I've had hundreds of responses, and SO many of them just reply and say 'interested' and that's it. And you WONDER why you can't get hired anywhere? Maybe an effort would help... you know... like a COMPLETE SENTENCE?! Some people even reply in text speak: 'id like more info plz'. Really? I REALLY hope these people don't reply like that to other companies. I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt, but I really just don't know.

~Heather~ Mom to Dylan, Piper, Tristan, and Willow!

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
celestegood
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:26 AM

These are the folks who wonder why they can't find work!

hstansbury17
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:29 AM
Exactly!

~Heather~ Mom to Dylan, Piper, Tristan, and Willow!

hstansbury17
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:03 PM

Oh man... and the responses just keep rolling in. If you are trying to get a job, specifically one that says you should have good spelling and grammar, don't you think you'd use spellcheck?

DomesticDoll
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:18 PM
I think it's partly you putting the add on craigslist... Have you seen stuff people put on craigslist?? And 90% of the adds all read like that!!! It's awful! Nothing but a lot of shady people on there. Maybe put a add on monster.com or indeed.com???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)