Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I was just told I should respect Obama because he is our President. Does that mean we should respect all leaders? Never question them, or be disgusted with them? What about Hitler? He was a leader. Should the Germans have really respected him or should they have stood up to him more dominantly? Should we just accept it and not do anything about it when our president is doing the wrong thing for OUR country? What about every member of congress? Should we just lay down for them as well, since they have power?

Note: all I said was that I cannot stand seeing him. When I hear him speak, I want to scream (being dramatic, but he makes me cringe)

Also note: I respect the position of POTUS, not who is in office now though.

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Replies (41-50):
kansasmom1978
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:37 PM

I don't HAVE to respect anyone.And I DONT respect Obama or most of the government anymore. Since he's been president our taxes have gone up and our medical coverage has become expensive and crap coverage. ObamaCare is a fucking joke. Why should we have to pay for other people to be covered. We pay our own insurance.

I do also respect POTUS, just not him

stephs5isenough
by Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:39 PM

Though they are referred to in different words, God has spoken of signs of the end times in the Bible.

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

Did God tell you all of that?

Quoting stephs5isenough:

Though I respect the office of the Presisdent very much, I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR OBAMA.  I think that the majority of our country was against him and he is completely against God and all that God stands for, I believe that God allowed him to be there because Obama is going to put things in to place that will lead to the end of the world: such as one world currency, gay marriage, and the mark of the beast which is happening now with the chips beginning to be put into foreheads of wrists~Obamacare is going to be part of all this.:

And several other things which are to take place.

It just all had to happen and Obama is going to be playing a major roll in bringing it all in.

Hope for Hurting Hearts provides help for life's difficult circumstances.

Click my tag to

Join us in LIVING IN THE ARMS OF JESUS

to participate in this study.

gypsy30
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:41 PM

Whoever told you that was probably crabbing about Bush 4+ years ago.  I'm with you.  I can't stand to see him or listen to him speak.  He makes my skin crawl.

NDADanceMom
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:45 PM

My fellow americans did not vote for hitler in any way shape or form.  How is that a comparison?

stephs5isenough
by Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:48 PM

Read your Bible, signs of the end times are spoken of in the Bible.  I'm only giving my opinion just as many other people here give their opinions on things daily.  God does not speak of Obama in the Bible but he does speak of several things that will take place close to the end.  The mark of the beast is one of the things God mentions and the way I see it, those chips being inserted into people that I have heard rumors about sound a whole lot like the mark of the beast.  I've heard that they will probably be used in this whold Obamacare thing.  

I'm not saying that all this is Obama.  However, the post had to do with RESPECT for Obama of which I have none and I do believe that these are the reasons why God allowed him to be reelected.

Quoting Arwyn724:

I was thinking she got the whole gallon jug of kool-aid.

Quoting greenie63:

Wow, I have images of the Westboro Baptist Church going through my mind. 

Quoting stephs5isenough:

Though I respect the office of the Presisdent very much, I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR OBAMA.  I think that the majority of our country was against him and he is completely against God and all that God stands for, I believe that God allowed him to be there because Obama is going to put things in to place that will lead to the end of the world: such as one world currency, gay marriage, and the mark of the beast which is happening now with the chips beginning to be put into foreheads of wrists~Obamacare is going to be part of all this.:

It just all had to happen and Obama is going to be playing a major roll in bringing it all in.

Click my tag to

T-HoneyLuv
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this
God also said we will not know the day nor the hour of his return. I hate to break it to you but there has been signs of the end of times WELL before Mr. Obama took office and it still hasn't happened. You seem awfully judgemental for a Christian ( assuming you are one ).

Quoting stephs5isenough:

Though they are referred to in different words, God has spoken of signs of the end times in the Bible.

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

Quoting stephs5isenough:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:58 PM
I respect the man. It's all too easy to judge him and blame him for what you perceive to be his sole fault, but since neither you nor I have any experience being POTUS neither of us have any room to judge.

It's like those crazies that say if everyone put down their guns there would be peace on earth. Things are not always so easy to do. At least he's trying.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stephs5isenough
by Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:16 PM

"YES", I am a Christian.   "YES", you are right.  God did say that no man will know the day or the hour pf Christs return.  I'm not saying that I know when Christ will return.  Christ could return in the next minute or it could be another hundred years or more.  "Yes", there have been signs of the end times for many, many years now.  All I'm saying is that things really look to me like they are taking much more shape in a much bigger way now and things really look like Obama is playing a major roll in all this (Unknowingly ofcourse, I'm sure). 

I am not being hateful.  I'm only stating facts that the Bible says will happen and facts of things that I see happening, this stuff is on the news.  Stating facts is not showing hate.  God does not want us to be hateful to people.  He is not a hateful God.  He is very loving.  However, He also does not want us all to roll over and say that everything is okay for the purposes of political correctness.

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/07/24/all-americans-will-receive-a-microchip-implant-in-2013-per-obamacare/

http://www.wnd.com/2009/01/85442/

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

God also said we will not know the day nor the hour of his return. I hate to break it to you but there has been signs of the end of times WELL before Mr. Obama took office and it still hasn't happened. You seem awfully judgemental for a Christian ( assuming you are one ).

Quoting stephs5isenough:

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

Quoting stephs5isenough:

Click my tag to

piesmama09
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this

We lived though not one but two Bush disasters, you WILL survive a few more years of Obama. Pull your big girl panties up and move on.

T-HoneyLuv
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:39 PM
1 mom liked this
You ARE being hateful. In your original post you said that Obama will help put into place the things that will lead to the end of the world. Obama has professed that he is a Christian on more than one occasion. You are condemning him by saying that he is against everything that God stands for. Who are you to say that? Yes, God is a loving God who loves ALL of his children, and the fact that you think by allowing Gays to marry will help bring about the end of the world shows that you are indeed hateful AND ignorant.

Quoting stephs5isenough:

"YES", I am a Christian.   "YES", you are right.  God did say that no man will know the day or the hour pf Christs return.  I'm not saying that I know when Christ will return.  Christ could return in the next minute or it could be another hundred years or more.  "Yes", there have been signs of the end times for many, many years now.  All I'm saying is that things really look to me like they are taking much more shape in a much bigger way now and things really look like Obama is playing a major roll in all this (Unknowingly ofcourse, I'm sure). 

I am not being hateful.  I'm only stating facts that the Bible says will happen and facts of things that I see happening, this stuff is on the news.  Stating facts is not showing hate.  God does not want us to be hateful to people.  He is not a hateful God.  He is very loving.  However, He also does not want us all to roll over and say that everything is okay for the purposes of political correctness.

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/07/24/all-americans-will-receive-a-microchip-implant-in-2013-per-obamacare/

http://www.wnd.com/2009/01/85442/

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

Quoting stephs5isenough:

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

Quoting stephs5isenough:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)