Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FOUND SAFE - AMBER ALERT -PHILADELPHIA PA - 5 year old taken from CLASSROOM

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:30 PM
  • 26 Replies
Update: Nailla was found safe in a playground in Upper Darby this morning, taken to the hospital to check her out.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/01/14/amber-alert-issued-for-missing-5-year-old-girl-taken-from-west-philadelphia-school/

Please bump.. how the fuck does this happen?

Amber Alert Issued For Missing 5-Year-Old Girl Taken From West Philadelphia SchoolMore Sharing ServicesShare on facebookShare on twitterShare on email167(Credit: Philadelphia Police)PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – The search is on for a missing 5-year-old girl who police say was abducted from a West Philadelphia School Monday morning.Investigators say the child, identified as Nailla Robinson, was last seen at Bryant Elementary School at 60th and Cedar Avenue.According to school officials, a little before 9 a.m., an adult dressed in Muslim-style clothing walked into the school and checked in at the front desk. But school officials say instead of walking to the principal’s office as directed, the person walked directly to the classroom and removed the child, claiming it was her daughter.It is unknown at this time which way the woman and child went and their mode of transportation.The child is described as 4 feet tall, 35 pounds, with a medium skin tone and brown eyes. She was wearing glasses and has curly hair.Anyone with information is asked to contact police.Stay with CBSPhilly as this story develops
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
isaiahbellamom
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:33 PM
Bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
turtle07
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sherry132
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:34 PM

Jesus, how on Earth. That's terrible. Hope that baby is found safe. 

aj23
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:34 PM
3 moms liked this
The little girl likely knows the woman. For the girl to go willingly and for the woman to know exactly where to go it has to be personal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
danijean
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:34 PM
How scary! Hope she is found safe and unharmed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CML30
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:37 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lottie925
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:39 PM

I am allforamberalerts, but I wish they would be honest about circumstances, because this makes it sounds like people are just walking into classrooms abducting children against their will... Just ripping them from a classroom, when it may be a personal matter or the girl may have known the abductee.

SupermarketMama
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Why did the school allow the girl to be taken?! Did they not ask for I.d?! how could they allow that?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SupermarketMama
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:45 PM
At my kids school you need id and be signed in. You also have to sign the kid out. You can't just walk in and say hey I'm her mom ..they'll STOP you and have security on your ass.. I get annoyed when they make you feel like a criminal to pick up your own kid sometimes but its necessary .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:49 PM
Regardless of the circumstances, it needs to be put out there so that girl is brought home safely. I live just north of Philly...this is terrible.

Quoting Lottie925:

I am allforamberalerts, but I wish they would be honest about circumstances, because this makes it sounds like people are just walking into classrooms abducting children against their will... Just ripping them from a classroom, when it may be a personal matter or the girl may have known the abductee.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)