Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teen Mom 2 Chelsea is soooooooo stupid

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:25 PM
  • 15 Replies
Jesus Christ...she let her dogs run loose in her apartment complex without paying attention and than she's like half heartedly trying to catch the one dog...but she's busy on her cell phone and he is out of her eyesight...she goes looking and sees a bigger dog chewing and killing her dog...she saw ohmigawd and runs inside her home and calls her dad as usual..her dad is like do something and she's whining I can't the dog's meannnnnnnn-uh! Like a child ...

Stupid ass girl... she could've grabbed a broom,bat whatever and knocked the dog away from her precious puppy but she ran in the house like a big baby and called her daddy...

Poor pup never had a chance smh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kitty8199
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:27 PM
She's a child. What do you expect
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SupermarketMama
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Lol ..I've seen my neighbors dogs get in fights and even the KIDS knew to atleast do SOMETHING ...Chelsea ran in the house and just watched her puppy get killed from her window..she could've ran to the other owner's home atleast and say get your goddamn dog
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ciaodarlings
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:32 PM
This is probably one of the only times I'll ever agree with you. She shouldn't have let either dog outside without a leash. Aside from getting mauled by another dog, they could've gotten hit by a car. Not to mention Frankie was still an untrained puppy.

Chelsea was never the brightest crayon in the box.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
fryshannon34
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:33 PM
I was thinking the exact same thing. That really pissed me off!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spooky415
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:34 PM
I normally really like her...but you're right in this case...kinda stupid.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsNewman
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:35 PM

She was spoiled as a child, and still spoiled going into adult hood ... that's what happens. She's never had to think or do anything for herself. 

MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:37 PM
I hope it's staged or she's going to face serious fines for animal cruelty.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2beautiesnb
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:37 PM
2 moms liked this
my mom always taught me if you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all. therefore... im just going to leave this as a bookmark.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyBoha
by Country Girl on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:16 PM
yeah.. this

Quoting mama2beautiesnb:

my mom always taught me if you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all. therefore... im just going to leave this as a bookmark.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
norwgnwood
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:19 PM
I love how everyone is putting the blame on Chelsea but why do the neighbors even have such an aggressive dog?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)