Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

15 years from today....(a family prediction post)

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:47 AM
  • 38 Replies
1 mom liked this

I will be 51 years old - I think we will be either in california or florida. (I would prefer Maryland though)  I will hopefully have my own corporate event planning business

DH will be 49 - dh will be in the middle of his second career...not sure what...but it will have to do with science

my oldest child will 30 - I am guessing she will be married with one biological kid and one adopted kid....she will have a carrer in art or journalism.

my middle child will be 26 - I am guessing he will be an officer in the air force but an engineer instead of a physicist. He will be married with one kid....maybe 2

my youngest child with be 15 - still in high school with no kids. I am guessing she will be in Marching Band (like her sister), Drama Club and maybe play a sport (I am thinking Tennis)

We also my have a 4th child via adoption...if so that kid would be 13-14...I can't predict much else cause I haven't met the kid yet.

So what are your family predictions

by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hriabywx4
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:36 AM
My 2 oldest boys will be 28, through college or military with good careers. I imagine Buddy will be married with a kid or two. Chaiden may be married but he says no kids, we'll see! Cole will be 27 and from how he talks now may still be working on his education! Dugan will be 20 and hopefully be well on his way to a degree of some type, right now he says he wants to be a coach. Ronin will be driving and giving me even more gray hairs!! Lol

As for DH and I, we will still be parents getting ready to be empty nesters and do some things for ourselves! Woohoo party time! Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
davnrori
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:47 AM

I will be 47 and working full time in a medical field. We will probably still be in Ohio.

DH will be 55 and working a DOD job probably doing the same thing he's doing now- Signals Analysis.

My oldest will be 23 and finishing up her Bachelor's Degree in something to do with math. She won't have any children and she probably won't be married. In fact, she may still be living at home with me.

My middle child will be 18, about to graduate HS. He will probably graduate in the middle of his class but be involved in Marching Band and Symphonic Band. He will probably be on the Track team or Swim Team. He won't have any kids but will probably have a steady gf. He will have applied to colleges but will probably be unsure as to whether he wants to go or join the military like me and Dad.

My youngest will be almost 17. She will most definitely be near the top of her class and will either be a cheerleader or Class President, maybe both. She will be involved in Band and have a love of foreign language, just like me. She will be volunteering and have a part-time job so that she can look good her college scholarship applications. She will have a bf but no kids.

I believe that my family will be just as comfortable as we are now and will probably take at least one awesome vacation a year. We will also have a vacation home in FL so that we can spend our Christmas vacation down there. I will also own a Corvette :)

kansasmom1978
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Hmmmmm 15 years from now I will be 48. DH will be 55. He will Im sure still be workin for Tyson but will finally have gotten his PSM Coordinator job he wants so bad. I will have my teaching degree and have a teaching job. We will live in Arkansas or South Dakota. My stepson will be 32, he will be married with at least one kid. He will have a career as a chef. My ds will be 26 he will have learned to cope with his autism and will be living on his own hopefully with a wife. My dd will be 23,fresh out of college, I am thinking she will have a career involving animals. Dont think she'll be married yet.

TheLooneyBinMum
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:05 AM
In 15 yrs dh will be 52 and I'll be 44. I see us still owning the painting business. I'll probably have another job to keep myself busy.

SD will be 27. I'm sure she will be very successful. Probably still in college to be a Dr.

Dd will 25 and will most likely be married with kids. She will probably be a stay at home mom.

dd2 will be 22 she is my wild child. She will probably be single, likes to party but going to community college. She is extremely smart but has a wild streak and is very hyper lol

dd3 will be 17. She will be a senior in high school.
WillVon
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:18 AM
I would be 40. Hub would be 38. Dd would be 16. I can't make a prediction because I might hurt myself haha.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
christina0607
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:23 AM

I'll be 53 and my husband will be 55. I learned long ago that life has it's own way of changing and reinventing itself. So I will be excited to see where we are then. 

Sweets32285
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:26 AM

I will be 42.  Have a good job at either a hospital or doctor's office.  Hopefully I will finally have a nice house to call my own.  My kids will be 21 and 19... oh gosh!  Hopefully not a grandma.  I've been stressing to my kids about going to college right away.  I'm going to be 28 in March and just now going to college. 

Kara242
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:47 AM

I will be 50 my dh will be 49 and we will have been married for 26 years.

My oldest will be 30, my middle will be 25 and my youngest will be 22.

ebbierowe
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:39 AM
Oh I know...but sometimes its fun just to try and imagine what it will be like

Quoting christina0607:

I'll be 53 and my husband will be 55. I learned long ago that life has it's own way of changing and reinventing itself. So I will be excited to see where we are then. 

ebbierowe
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Oh I forget that part we will be married for 32 years

Quoting Kara242:

I will be 50 my dh will be 49 and we will have been married for 26 years.

My oldest will be 30, my middle will be 25 and my youngest will be 22.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN