Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

first baby! No dad!

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:42 PM
  • 43 Replies
I just found out im 6 weeks pregnant on Jan, 9 2013, the father and I have been together for a year and 3 months. The father ended going back to his hometown in Guatemala, in Dec,4,2012 when I told him im pregnant, he says I don't believe you, I don't think it's mine. Pretty much he was treating me like poo. I needed to vent.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NDADanceMom
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:53 PM
2 moms liked this

So I assume you knew he didnt plan on having a child right now.  What birth control were you using?  I plan to teach my son that if you dont want a kid, wrap it up or better yet dont have sex.  I wouldnt trust a woman to handle the BC if I knew I didnt want kids. 

breebree04
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:08 PM
4 moms liked this

Hang in there! Maybe once he processes it, he will feel different. If not then just move on and focus on you and that baby!

damionsmama7195
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:42 PM
2 moms liked this

If he's the type of guy to just walk away, then he wouldnt be someone you would want for a role model for your child anyway. Sorry you're going through this mama:(

LuLuRex
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:12 PM

((hugs)) sounds like a really tough situation. Do you have family close by?

SterlingHeart
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:13 PM

are you prepaired to care and support this child alone?  If not give him to a family that is - or terminate - do not raise a child with resentment 

gammie
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:18 PM
Sounds like he will not be helping you with anything, what does your family think?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kris0921
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Hugs I hope everything works out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsRi
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:21 PM
1 mom liked this

(hugs)

I'm sorry for your situation.

cindymedina
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 6:36 PM
The thing is. We did talk about having a baby. and we were planning to have one. But since it took so long, and when he had finally left, he had a hard time believeing me.. He thought he was infertile.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

So I assume you knew he didnt plan on having a child right now.  What birth control were you using?  I plan to teach my son that if you dont want a kid, wrap it up or better yet dont have sex.  I wouldnt trust a woman to handle the BC if I knew I didnt want kids. 

cindymedina
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 6:40 PM
We'll he said he was going to help me, but the thing is, I don't think he has intentions to come back to me.

Quoting gammie:

Sounds like he will not be helping you with anything, what does your family think?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)