Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

New to this! Need some new mom friends :)

Posted by   + Show Post
Need some new mom friends :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:44 AM
Replies (31-39):
inlovewithmy2
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:55 PM

hi kayla i am also new and looking for other moms to chat with.

keeler_s
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Welcome
I am 28 SAHM to 4 kiddos
Add me if you'd like:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
waffa
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:05 AM

welcome!

there are all sorts of Mom's here from new to Gma's, so don't be afraid to message anyone with questions.

Quoting Kaylabella:

I'm Kayla, 26 stay at home mom w a 8 month old baby girl, Karma... I'm from buffalo ny and in need of some new mom friends! It gets pretty stressful and lonely bein a sahm!

vevespears
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:20 AM

Welcome!!! Hi my name (or nickname actually) its VeVe, I have 2 boys 9 and 6 and we live in AK, I work full time, and taking online classes, but at  times it gets lonely for me too..... I dont have much friends, 1) new in the area 2) most of the coworkers here are married gals, and the single ones too young and they think about partying and stuff things I cannot longer do. oh and Im 34, add me if you like 

welcome

BentleyManoula
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:35 PM
Welcome!
Kaylabella
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:51 PM
:)
austin_mom07
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:56 PM
Hi Kayla im also a sahm to a 8yr old boy..im from port colborne canada.I am also looking to make some mom friends as i dont have alot of mom friends to chat with.
Caitlin10081989
by Ruby Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:20 PM

Welcome to cafemom. Feel free to add me as a friend. 

grammyjen
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:34 PM

I am busy...but the ages my adult children are now its more of at an encouragement stage and not physical care...more emotional! I have had times when I take care of grandchildren and I love it! But, sometimes my son doesnt like what I give to eat...I just try to get them to eat...and they eat good for me...he doesnt like me giving them candy...I know, its not great, but I am a Grammy!!! I told him to bring salad stuff ans fruit if he doesnt like the food I give her...and he didnt : )  I love him and I am glad he cares about things...so I have really tried to not give as much sweets and stuff...out of respect for him and because it really isnt good for little ones, I have ended up giving candy to him and my daughter in law that they can give when they feel it best...it comes down to mutual respect...<3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)