Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

little about myself

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:09 AM
  • 8 Replies
Hi, my name is faviola, for short favi.ill be turning 21 in a few Weeks (little excited for that:-) )I live with my boyfriend soon to be husband we've known each other for little over 3 yrs our little one is 10 months almost 11 time sure does fly.this new place I moved with him for over a year gets very lonely noone really to talk to anyone, everyone keeps to themselves , so I decided to join in with this , good place meet new moms make friends:-) so come on by say hi.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 2:09 PM

You're right, time does fly.  :)  Welcome to CafeMom.

Quoting favi_donnie22:

Hi, my name is faviola, for short favi.ill be turning 21 in a few Weeks (little excited for that:-) )I live with my boyfriend soon to be husband we've known each other for little over 3 yrs our little one is 10 months almost 11 time sure does fly.this new place I moved with him for over a year gets very lonely noone really to talk to anyone, everyone keeps to themselves , so I decided to join in with this , good place meet new moms make friends:-) so come on by say hi.

favi_donnie22
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:13 PM
It sure does:-) thank you,, so how do you work this site
Cafe Robin
by Group Owner on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello and welcome!

Please make yourself at home and enjoy the site!!

Glad you're here!

wave   Robin

Cafe Robin
by Group Owner on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:33 PM

Quoting favi_donnie22:

It sure does:-) thank you,, so how do you work this site

Hi,

Here are some tips on using CafeMom!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayRobin

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi there and welcome to the group! Happy early birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day! :)

favi_donnie22
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:21 AM

hey , awww well thank you very much , and thank you just made me feel even more welcome 

WebCat
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi. It's wonderful to meet you favi. I think you'll like cafemom. It's a lot of fun and you can chat with a lot of very nice people. Congratulations on your baby! 

favi_donnie22
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:46 PM
Hi, thank you so much:-)

Quoting WebCat:

Hi. It's wonderful to meet you favi. I think you'll like cafemom. It's a lot of fun and you can chat with a lot of very nice people. Congratulations on your baby! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)