Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Welcome to the Newcomers Club! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Please say hello and introduce yourself on our new Welcome - Intro post:

Click here:
Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (May 10th)

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Newcomers Club!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at The Newcomer Club!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayRobin

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Replies (31-40):
CarolineE
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:29 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi, I'm Caroline and have a 2 week old daughter, Miriam  - we live in Boston, MA

mommy81213
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:32 PM
4 moms liked this

hi im ashley and going to be a first time mom and im due 8/12/13

Kikimcdaniel
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:44 PM
4 moms liked this

I'm Lakesha. I'll be 26 next week, I have a 7yr old son and a 51/2yr old daughter. I am a single parent; have been for the past seven years and I don't know many other parents, especially my age. I work and go to school full time. I feel so overwhelmed with everything lately and have no one to talk to who can relate.

evangcathy
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:35 AM
4 moms liked this

Hi my name is Cathy and I'm married with 5 children 3 daughters and 2 sons(27,24,22,20,15) my oldest the 27 year old just got married on 09-15-12.Hope to be a grandmother soon for the first time yeahhhhhh!.I live in Brooklyn N.Y. Thank you for the invite.

khoisten
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:06 AM
3 moms liked this
Hi Everyone, my name is Kelly and I have a 19 month little girl.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Marthie12
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:27 AM
4 moms liked this

Im Marthie. I'm 21 and a Sahm to my beautiful little girl Lillian who is 10 months. I take care of her all by myself, her dad is in another state(long story). In need of some other mom friends. :]

motamaid
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:45 PM
3 moms liked this
Hello I am Jes and i live near Washington DC. 2 kids, son who is 6, daughter who is 22 mos. And son on the way due 2 weeks .
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Goober2010
by New Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:04 PM
4 moms liked this

HI! My name is Diana Boynton. I am here to meet fellow moms & make new friends. I have 4 children. Three were miscarriages, my last one is my daughter, "Miss" Melanie Belle & she passed away when she was 4 1/2 months old due to twisted bowels. We are currently trying for another child.

koffeeplz
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:24 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi, my name is Teri and I have 3 kids, an 18 yo daughter, a 16yo son, and an 8month old daughter that is currently giving me lots of sleepless nights :) . In case you were wondering, the youngest was a bit of a surprise as I am 47 and thought I was getting ready to go through menopause when, in one year, I had a miscarriage and then 6 months later found out I was pregnant with her. I recently moved to the Bay are of California from the Seattle, WA area because of a promotion my husband received and joined CafeMom hoping to possibly meet other adults to talk to or meet with as I am finding myself somewhat lonely for other interactions, in spite of having my husband here.  

britnipaige
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:42 PM
4 moms liked this
Hi, my name is Britni and I have a 1 year old daughter (15 months). I would love talking with other mothers with children around the same age! Im a stay at home mom...soon to start college and loving every second of parenting! (:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)