Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Welcome to the Newcomers Club! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Please say hello and introduce yourself on our new Welcome - Intro post:

Click here:
Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (May 10th)

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Newcomers Club!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at The Newcomer Club!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayRobin

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Replies (41-50):
macendaxislove
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:56 PM
5 moms liked this
Hi! I'm Carissa, live in Maine I'm 24 single, with two boys. Mason is three, and Dax is 6 months!
Hoping to meet some new mommy friends

:)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EliannasMama
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:03 PM
3 moms liked this

Hello! Im Bri, 21 from NJ, My daughter is 2! :)

donnaowens
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:05 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi! My name is Donna. I have 4 biological children-ds 39, dd 37, dd22, dd21 and three step-daughters ages 37, 35, and 33, with a total of 11 grandkids.  We moved from Buffalo, NY to Katy, TX last January. 

kpierce5
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:26 PM
4 moms liked this

Hello =) I'm Kelly I'm a full-time college student and a mother of 3 beautiful kids =)

brenda89h1
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:57 PM
4 moms liked this

hola im brenda a 23 year old mother of two beautiful girls.como estan todos :)

kaligirl1
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:50 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi! My name is Rina! I am 36 year old.  I'm a new mom :)  I have a 4 week old baby boy named Ares. My baby is currently with grandma.  She is giving me time to rest today.  My first time away from my baby.  Its been a long day!! I miss the cooing and crying of my little one.

I live in Sacramento California. 

msgarcia31212
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:46 PM
3 moms liked this
Hello everyone! My name is Vanessa I'm 20 years old & I have a daughter that is 10 months old ( :
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cafe Robin
by Group Owner on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Goober2010:

HI! My name is Diana Boynton. I am here to meet fellow moms & make new friends. I have 4 children. Three were miscarriages, my last one is my daughter, "Miss" Melanie Belle & she passed away when she was 4 1/2 months old due to twisted bowels. We are currently trying for another child.

((Hugs))
I'm glad you're here!
Wondermom343
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:16 PM
4 moms liked this

Hello! My name is Meghan! I have a four year old daughter and live in Alberta, Canada :)

liz_L
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:17 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi everyone! My name is Liz, I'm 22 , my husband is in the Marine Corps. and scheduled to deploy in February, and we are 4 months expecting our first son, Channing Hudson on 07/13/13 !

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)