Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Welcome to the Newcomers Club! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Please say hello and introduce yourself on our new Welcome - Intro post:

Click here:
Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (May 10th)

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Newcomers Club!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at The Newcomer Club!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayRobin

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Replies (61-70):
Cayby
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 5:35 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi, I'm Teri. Happily married for 6 years in Feb., have 3 kids 5, 4, & 3. Boy girl boy, we live in Eagle Mountain, UT. 

BWG_2013
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:32 PM
6 moms liked this

Hello! My name is Kelsey. I'm 19 and prego with my first, a boy! He will be named Bryson William Gaston! :)

minnie7777
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:34 PM
3 moms liked this

I am a work from home mom with a aloe vera company can I post my website.?

Mobrwnsuga
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:45 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi My name is Vonte'. Im 30 years old and have 2 Kids. My girl Is 6 and son is 8. Im from NC and was looking to meet new friends. I have been single for 3 years and looking to start dating again but don't know where to start. Help!!!!

ashley_reed
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:51 PM
4 moms liked this
Hello everyone! My name is Ashley. I am 20 years old and I am the proud mother of two beautiful little girls, Isabella & Destiny!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
QueenStacy
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:32 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi everybody. Im new on this website so here is a lil 411 about me.. Im a 30 year old mom of 2. 1 boy (8) and 1 girl (6) i live in Colorado and my name is Stacy. Hello cafe mom Moms... =)
MrsJackson321
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:01 AM
3 moms liked this
Hey ladies, i'm Carmen. mother of 1. My fiancé is in the navy.. He'll be away for a year and 6 months so i'm looking for friends who share a respect for the struggle of separation. :)
samie3711
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:47 AM
2 moms liked this

hey my name is Samantha, I'm 24, I have a son who is 22 months, I live in California and I want to meet mom and make new friends   

MrsJackson321
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Hey lady, my fiancé wants to move to San Diego. what branch is your hubby in??

Quoting samie3711:

hey my name is Samantha, I'm 24, I have a son who is 22 months, I live in California and I want to meet mom and make new friends   

True2bemommy
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 10:11 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello Everyone,

My name is Sophia, I'm 27 and we are expecting our first child. We found out on Christmas Eve we are having a boy! I live in Michigan and i am currently work but plan to not return once the baby is born.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)