Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Welcome to the Newcomers Club! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Please say hello and introduce yourself on our new Welcome - Intro post:

Click here:
Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (May 10th)

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Newcomers Club!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at The Newcomer Club!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayRobin

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Replies (71-80):
Dolphingirl2004
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:18 PM
3 moms liked this

My name is Dani, i have a beautiful 8 year old daughter who is my world!!!!!

marshasmum
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:09 PM
3 moms liked this

Good afternoon to all .... thanks Cafe Mom.  I am a mom, I was blessed with two children after suffering a tubal pregnancy and losing a tube before I became a mom.  I had already had two miscarriages and therefore the doctors didn't hold out a lot of hope for me ever having a successful pregnancy, but God had better plans for us.  That was over 40 years ago. My son is now 38 and my daughter is 36.  I have seven grandchildren... only one grandson the rest are all girls.  I have been blessed with three great-grandchildren.  My life has been awesome and now that I am retired from nursing, my family is the center of my life.  I continue to live for them.  I strive to create awesome memories with my grandchildren as I did with my two children. " Quality is always better than quanity" has been my motto throughout my adult life.  I continue to be blessed on a daily basis thru my family.  My grandchildren (my daughter's children range in age from 4 to 15, ALL GIRLS) beg to spend a night every weekend when not going to school.  They live next door and while that may be for some too close to want them to spend the night but for me it is awesome to be able to call and ask one to come over for a few minutes.  Some days I don't see them because they are busy with homework and chores, but they never go outside to play without coming over to give me a hug and kiss.  They are never allowed to stay without first getting an invite and getting it ok'd with their parents.  I love my life.  I love my family.  I love my wonderful husband of 42 years.  But, I owe my happiness and life to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, the risen Son of God!

lisowski
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:10 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi my name is Amanda. I'm pregnant with my first. I am due any day now with a girl :)

apbplusthree0
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:01 PM
3 moms liked this
Hi,my name is Alicia. I am a mother of 4 (ds8,ds1,ds1 & dsd4). So glad to be a part of this site and I hope to make friends.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
msmiyo
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:44 PM
2 moms liked this
hi my name is brittany, Im 27 and have a 4 yr old girl. Living in Co deseperatly missing florida but ohwell!
Kcallison
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 9:11 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi, my name is Kathryn... in Iowa. Am here to meet new friends.... Learn from other women's experiences... maybe share some of my own. :)
Bqkillam
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 9:27 PM
2 moms liked this

HI! My name is Barbara, 30 years old and a FTM to DS who is 5 months old yesturday :) 

laurieann051
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 10:56 PM
2 moms liked this
I am fifty one years old. My daughter lives with me along with her almost two year old son and her one week old daughter. I just love being here with them.
givenup1
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:16 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi. My name is Misty and I would really enjoy meeting new moms who deal with some of the same issues as I do.

laceyshuree
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:11 AM
2 moms liked this

hi! my name is lacey. I am 21 years of age. I have two kids (dd 4, dd 3) and currently expecting one on the way! we live in texas,

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)